Exanima 0.5.2 Released

Normalcey

I'm curious.. This is kind of Sui Generis' combat mechanics right? So Exanima only gets updates when they work on the combat?

Tony

Insider
I'm curious.. This is kind of Sui Generis' combat mechanics right? So Exanima only gets updates when they work on the combat?
Exanima has first priority right now and so most of the devs focus is on finishing Exanima. Exanima isn't just a combat demo of Sui Generis; Exanima will be a complete and separate game though it will be more limited in scope. Pretty much all of the assets, game mechanics and functionality created for Exanima are necessary for Sui Generis so working on Exanima is also benefiting Sui Generis.

ZaratanCho

Insider
He probably means in a chat on twitch where someone was streaming. Pretty sure Madoc have not streamed and beam has no vods yet. Hard to say but likely we should get it this week. There is no set date obviously. ;d

Vold

Insider
Where did the sunday date come from? Is it just speculation? I havent heard of madoc giving a date just saying not b4 a week hopefully.
I think there is a confusion. Probably, something was mentioned about a supdate (not necesarily this week), and only insiders know what that is (information about what's going on given on sundays).
All we know for sure is that they said almost 2 weeks ago that they were going to release a patch in about a week but it could take more.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.