Your Greatest Save

Elaxter

Insider
As in what maneuver you did to save your skin

I just got done fighting an undead in the first level (he was guarding some gear) and I thought I was done for. I was going to give one last charge, so I dashed into him and didn't let go. He fell over and I bashed him up. I got the loot AND his belt.

Faelivrin

Insider
I am proud of this one. I just went a little berserk trying to kill the guy for once after he tested his spiked maze on my belly, but he saw me and tried to take advantage of my opening and smash me once more... then, i am not even sure how i saw it coming. It's not a really impressive maneuver, but i enjoyed a lot turning a probable face-front defeat into a back stab. (minute 1:00)

Satorii

Can a last act of desperation be a maneuver? Anyway, I got cornered by two junkies with mean-looking axes in one of the small bathing chambers, no room to dodge and strafe. With nowhere else to go but backwards, I backed into the smallest crevice I could find. Right before I wedged myself in a corner behind a metal bathtub, I managed to nudge the tub so that the two can't reach me with their short weapons. Both of them were hovering right by the tub swinging menacingly but ineffectually so I quickly got out my bill and cleaved them on the head with two overhands each. God that was satisfying. It was like whack a mole in the state fair.

ridikyuhlus

At 1:22 it looks like you parry or something really quick. I always thought parry/block was the same thing but that looked extremely quick. It couldve been due to the odd block and how he went for another strike though?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.