What would happen after entering portal in Exanima

Don Kanaille

Insider
And once liquid physics are in, you open a portal in a lake and flush towns away with it :p

Or create two above each other, let something fall through and get an infinite source of energy. Kickistarting the industrial age.

burgzaza

Insider
And what if the devs misplace the second portal, like it spawns perpendiculary across the first one ? Would we be torn appart in millions of particles spinning so fast that it would form a perfect meatball ?

Fefster

And once liquid physics are in, you open a portal in a lake and flush towns away with it :p

Or create two above each other, let something fall through and get an infinite source of energy. Kickistarting the industrial age.
With fluid physics there would be alot of posibilities what to do.

Faelivrin

Insider
I assume we'll be teleported outdoors for the rest of the game, but who knows
Mhmm that's not the impression i have. If any, i think the only outdoors we will see in exanima is going to be an outdoors arena. The new level will be bigger and less lineal, but still underworld.

NachoDawg

Mhmm that's not the impression i have. If any, i think the only outdoors we will see in exanima is going to be an outdoors arena. The new level will be bigger and less lineal, but still underworld.
After i wrote that comment, i looked into it and I think perhaps i got the wrong idea too. Time will tell!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.