unused key?

Gustav

Hello everyone!!:D, this is my first post and I will try to do my best. I decided to create this because I did not find any that deal with this topic.

I'm on my 2nd playthrough and I have some doubts about the section of the circular prison. has levers that seem to do nadat, maybe have to put them in a specific oden? I'll try all combinations, I do not think they are many. but I would like to know this is complete or is something like the gates of Level 4.

Now the key, I found it (again) in a desk in a near romm but have not found any door or chest that need this key throughout the game (in my 1°playthrough).
I bought my maps with some I found on steam and does not seem to i miss any room AND these maps do not show the key im cuention (like the others).
Btw did you realize the half-skull that is on the table in the same room?, sometimes of a predator and sometimes of an alien, pretty cute touch.

P.S: sorry for my English, i need to use googletraductor for this, because I'm just in the first year of study of this language. I hope you can understand.

Edit 1: The circular prision is in Level 1. I forget to mention.

Last edited:

The Witcher

Supporter
Hello everyone!!:D, this is my first post and I will try to do my best. I decided to create this because I did not find any that deal with this topic.

I'm on my 2nd playthrough and I have some doubts about the section of the circular prison. has levers that seem to do nadat, maybe have to put them in a specific oden? I'll try all combinations, I do not think they are many. but I would like to know this is complete or is something like the gates of Level 4.

Now the key, I found it (again) in a desk in a near romm but have not found any door or chest that need this key throughout the game (in my 1°playthrough).
I bought my maps with some I found on steam and does not seem to i miss any room AND these maps do not show the key im cuention (like the others).
Btw did you realize the half-skull that is on the table in the same room?, sometimes of a predator and sometimes of an alien, pretty cute touch.

P.S: sorry for my English, i need to use googletraductor for this, because I'm just in the first year of study of this language. I hope you can understand.
never went in that room i usually go around smaking undead with chair legs to the head in story mode and getting killed by sir im gona check it and if i find anything good gona reply back

Chase

Insider
The levers in the circular area are non-functioning, or at least that's what I read from the developers.
I believe the key you're referring too is used to unlock one of the cells in the large hallway leading to the circular area. It should be the last cell on the left as you enter the hallway.
The key really isn't needed however, as you can grab whats inside through the bars of the neighboring cell.
Your English is impressive for someone who is only in the first year of their studies. I had no issues understanding what you were trying to say, and you write better than some of my native English speaking friends!

Gustav

never went in that room i usually go around smaking undead with chair legs to the head in story mode and getting killed by sir im gona check it and if i find anything good gona reply back
The circular prision is in Level 1. I forget to mention. also I'm still trying combinations, it seems to have no utility.

Gustav

The levers in the circular area are non-functioning, or at least that's what I read from the developers.
I believe the key you're referring too is used to unlock one of the cells in the large hallway leading to the circular area. It should be the last cell on the left as you enter the hallway.
The key really isn't needed however, as you can grab whats inside through the bars of the neighboring cell.
Your English is impressive for someone who is only in the first year of their studies. I had no issues understanding what you were trying to say, and you write better than some of my native English speaking friends!
Thanks for your answer :D and I'm glad that you can understand, I hope one day ,maybe I can even speak fluently.

Valda

Edit 1: The circular prision is in Level 1. I forget to mention.
The key opens
a locked cell in the long hallway leading to the circular prison cells
Not everything in the world of Exanima is made for the player to use, some things may be broken, some things used to have a purpose and they don't anymore. You may encounter things you will never understand, or come to understand later. It's ok, it's intended to be that way.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.