To DEVS: Can i buy Collectors + or Collectors edition?

Hello again!
I long time thinking which edition to buy, Beta Tier or Alpha Tier, but when i visited your page on Kickstarter, i seen that for 80 f. and 100 f. you sell Collectors and Collectors + edition.
While i explored materials about the game and read the forums, i understood, that i very love both your team and your game =***)
And because of it i very want buy Collectors edition of your game. Great things must be placed on the honorable place on the shelf, not just in the PC :) But i didn't know about Kickstarter and your game in 2012 year, and had no opportunity to buy it before( And it will be very hard to buy Collectors + edition on ebay after release, because, i think, nobody will want sell this :) D:
Please, can i buy Collectors + or Collectors version of the game now? ^_^
Thank you anyway and good luck ;-)
Best regards,
Dmitriy.

Fawz

Insider
As for the physical Collector's Edition of Sui Generis, to my understanding that was an exclusive and limited offering back in the Kickstarter backing days. Things might have changed or will change post launch, but for now unless you pledged for it back on Kickstarter there's no way to get the physical Collector's Edition.

With the cost of physical goods manufacturing on top of the shipping, it really wasn't for them to make money off of but more to reward hardcore loyal fans.

As for the physical Collector's Edition of Sui Generis, to my understanding that was an exclusive and limited offering back in the Kickstarter backing days. Things might have changed or will change post launch, but for now unless you pledged for it back on Kickstarter there's no way to get the physical Collector's Edition.

With the cost of physical goods manufacturing on top of the shipping, it really wasn't for them to make money off of but more to reward hardcore loyal fans.
Thanks for answer! No, it's wasnt limited. But may be developers planed manufacturing of physical copies in some limited time, that has passed, and now don't have opportunity create more.

You can buy the Digital Collection here:

http://www.baremettle.com/sg/contributions/

Just scroll. :)
No, i mean not Digital Collectors Edition, i mean Physical Collectors edition, that cost 80 f. (and 100 f. for Collectors +)

Please, developers, can you say it's possible buy physical collectors edition now?
I really have not a chance to buy it before (((

Darkgondul

Insider
I second this, since Paypal it's a risk for the developers without reaching the minimum goal it can't be used at the start, but for a lot of us it's the most comfortable way and the most secure plus.
I really don't have the chance before too and I opted for the maximum digital tier, now I upgraded because I feel that right and share the work with a friend as well, but the desire to have a Physical CE still strong for an rpg video game collector, so as Die_by_Sci-Fi I hope for a Physical pledge upgrade too, hope for a confirm at last, have a nice day all :)

Developers, please! You make me mad) I buy your alpha digital tier now, but i still want Collectors Physical, i just was crazy and cant wait anymore for answer, and because of this buy Digital Alpha :)
But i still beg you answer me :)

Tony

Insider
Developers, please! You make me mad) I buy your alpha digital tier now, but i still want Collectors Physical, i just was crazy and cant wait anymore for answer, and because of this buy Digital Alpha :)
But i still beg you answer me :)
This has been discussed before. The devs answered by saying they currently do not plan on selling any more physical copies of the collector's edition. This might change post release if the game does really well and they start selling hard copies at retail stores. But upon intial release the game will only be sold in digital format. The physical copies of the collector's edition will be limited to those who helped get the game funded on Kickstarter by pledging a large enough amount.

This has been discussed before. The devs answered by saying they currently do not plan on selling any more physical copies of the collector's edition. This might change post release if the game does really well and they start selling hard copies at retail stores. But upon intial release the game will only be sold in digital format. The physical copies of the collector's edition will be limited to those who helped get the game funded on Kickstarter by pledging a large enough amount.
But if i, for example, contribute 80 f., then they just refund it to me? :-( And why, it wasnt a limited option on Kickstarter, it was limited only by the time of Kickstarte company how i understood. But i really hope that may be they change their position. Or may be somebody have few copies of Collectors and can sell me one?
It's very sadly, because as i say it was impossible to me help deveopers on Kickstarter, because i don't know not about Kickstarter, nor about Sui Genesis in december, 2012. I very hope that developers can give a chance to this, like i am or Darkgondul and make few additional Collectors copies :)
May be they can make this option for this who already insiders?
Dreams, please be a real :)

Tony

Insider
But if i, for example, contribute 80 f., then they just refund it to me? :-( And why, it wasnt a limited option on Kickstarter, it was limited only by the time of Kickstarte company how i understood. But i really hope that may be they change their position. Or may be somebody have few copies of Collectors and can sell me one?
It's very sadly, because as i say it was impossible to me help deveopers on Kickstarter, because i don't know not about Kickstarter, nor about Sui Genesis in december, 2012. I very hope that developers can give a chance to this, like i am or Darkgondul and make few additional Collectors copies :)
May be they can make this option for this who already insiders?
Dreams, please be a real :)

If you purchase the digital collector's edition it is just that: a digital copy of the collector's edition items. You will not get a refund. The devs do not have a publisher so this is why physical copies will be limited at release.

If you purchase the digital collector's edition it is just that: a digital copy of the collector's edition items. You will not get a refund. The devs do not have a publisher so this is why physical copies will be limited at release.
Hell with publisher, they can just burn their game on clean CD, draw few terrible sketches and post it to me - and i will be highly grateful and give them 80f for it :) I just want something physical) I weak to it, i collect music vinyls, cd's, cassettes, books of my favorite writers and also discs\floopys of my favorite games, and i very want disc of Sui Generis too.

Oona

Insider
Sui Generis doesn't even have a solid release date, but when it is released I am sure a physical version will be available for you to buy.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.