steam key

salvo

Supporter
Yesterday, I got a mail that the steam key should have been sent by now. So far I got nothing. The mail said that the key could be retrieved here too. So I registered and have an account now. Where do I find the key? I wonder if some kind of mapping with KS is required. Thanks

How long ago did you purchase the game? If you go to the bottom of this screen, you'll see some buttons like Home, Games, Media blah blah. Pick Account and it'll ask you to sign in using your email. All your downloads should show up on that page along with your steam keys once everything is settled. I hope it's sorted soon!

Jacob Jones

Supporter
Same issue here. I sent two emails to support, with no reply (not even an automated do not reply) and I still don't have a steam key. I bought the game here on the website so that all my money went to the devs, instead of steam taking a cut. But steam keeps things organized, and updated. When I bought the game, it said it would populate a steam key in an hour. Its been more than a month. I'm not mad, I just reeeeeaaalllllly want that steam key.

Fisken

Supporter
My steam key isn't there either, is there a certain waiting period for the keys to generate? It says 1 hour or so in the emails but I bought it yesterday. Any info would be good, thanks

Jacob Jones

Supporter
Yeah if it isn't there by now it isn't going to populate. It didn't for me anyways, its been the whole summer now. I would send an email to support. I never got a reply (that I know of) but it beats just hoping it will fix itself. Or if you complain enough like I did maybe someone will notice and personally fix it. They are busy guys and I'm fine with that because I freaking love what they are doing with this game.

Vejtaha

Hello I have same problem, I bought Exanima from your pages on 4th october, but I haven't the steam key on my account yet. I wrote on support 2x without reply. Please fix it @Brendan .
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.