saluting with sword?

Lathspell

maybe someone remembers Lord of the ring movies...well I was watching the fellowship of the rings and in the scene when the nazgul pierce frodo with the sword, all nazgul guys drew their swords and they put them in front of their gorgeous void faces, making like a cross, someone knows if that has a meaning? is like a salute? or just a some fanciness?? anyway I find it pretty badass but I would like to know if it has some meaning at all...

Scarecrow

Insider
Hmm, good question. I never gave much thought to this. I just figure they wanted to look really bad ass, and happened to do the same thing almost fully synchronized.

It's probably just for the sake of badassery. Alternatively, it could mean something like "we devote this kill to the dark lord" or maybe they're renewing a pledge of fealty, or even just asking for good fortune in the assault to come. It does seem like they are not doing it for the benefit of anybody present. I imagine a similar sort of gesture might be used by a paladin right before killing a lich. :)

Lathspell

yeah, thinking a bit, maybe it's some kind of focusing movement because if I'm not wrong aragorn does the same think don't remember when but I think he does that too.

when zombie apocalypse comes, and if I survive I would carry a sword just to do that
:cool:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.