Question: Tier Upgrade Conformation

I do not believe that I have ever received conformation that I have successfully been upgraded to the Digital Alpha Tier. I was charged. How do I find out if I have been credited. I did I remember e-mail about it but never received anything back.

Scarecrow

Insider
If you scroll down to the very bottom of the page, you will see a line of different "Sections" (Home, About, Media etc.) Click on "Account", and log in with your log in credentials provided to you. That being your email, and the password you have received from the BM team through an email. Somewhere on that page you will see your "Pledge Tier". Mine for instance, say's "Digital Collection Tier".

If you have any problems regarding this, you could possibly send a PM to one of the devs themselves, or send an email to [email protected]. At least that's what i would do if i had problems regarding this subject.

Thank you that helped and it looks like all is well. I used forgot password and was able to get in and see. I then tried to reset password and that did not work. Now I can't log in again. The previous pass no longer works. So I tried forgot password again and that doesn't work. And now I see I was just told in the forums message what my pass was origianlly but that does not work either. I'll let it sit for a bit and then try again. But I was able to get in and see that my upgrade was successful. And that makes me happy. Thank you for the help.

Brendan

Developer
Not sure what happened there, but I've reset it back to the one I just sent you again so that should work now.

Randmom

Insider
I'm kinda in a limbo as well. I donated the 20GBP to get insider access on the forum but my forum account, which I created just before the donation, is still just member.

I received a confirmation e-mail which said that a contributor had been made for me, but my login doesn't work. Tried the "forgot my password"-solution but it doesn't recognize my e-mail. It even says "This is a temporary login for backers with the £30 or £60+ reward tiers to download our development videos." although the 20£ also should allow me access.

666jet

Insider
I'm kinda in a limbo as well. I donated the 20GBP to get insider access on the forum but my forum account, which I created just before the donation, is still just member.

I received a confirmation e-mail which said that a contributor had been made for me, but my login doesn't work. Tried the "forgot my password"-solution but it doesn't recognize my e-mail. It even says "This is a temporary login for backers with the £30 or £60+ reward tiers to download our development videos." although the 20£ also should allow me access.
they do these is cycles can take up to 24 hours but it will all appear don't worry.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.