Pugilsim has been completely neutered in 6.5.x update, make unarmed combat great again!

dennisftw

I've posted about it before but its still something I feel strongly about. In previous posts it was mentioned that the changes were made because fighting bare handed was too over powered which I can understand, I mean you could take on a master in full metal plate and win.

However pugilism in its current state is just utterly sad when you compare it to the glory it had before in 6.4.x. Now you can barely land good hits and most hit that lands has hardly any impact, I am all for balancing it but the changes to the movement and animations are too much.

One of the reasons I keep coming back to the game in the past was for the pugilism, the rest is great for a while but then it just becames the boring and repititive however no other game gave me the same satisfaction as I got from completely laying out a fighter with one punch.

I ask of the devs to spend some actual time to play pugilism from the 2 versions and see just how bad and unenjoyable it is now compared to before.

(on a side note is it possible to downgrade versions)

dennisftw

Can't really explain it but shots that should have completely destroyed the opponents face in previous patches now feels like slapping them with a wet towel perhaps it not as noticeable if you haven't played it in-depth. I'll make a video for it soon to showcase the difference

Syllabear3

Can't really explain it but shots that should have completely destroyed the opponents face in previous patches now feels like slapping them with a wet towel perhaps it not as noticeable if you haven't played it in-depth. I'll make a video for it soon to showcase the difference
I feel somehow the same, but not only in pugilism. Everything feels so weak.

I think they lowered the speed because people cried. Is boring to play now.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.