Problem with Steam key

Origo

Hello everyone !

I bought the game 3 hours ago on the website to fully support the dev instead of taking it on Steam but my Steam has never been added to my account.

Is that normal after 3 hours ?

I've seen some of you guys telling the others to contact @Brendan about it but i don't really know if i'm being impatient or not :D

Another question btw : is there any way to make the DRM Free downloadable outside my account ? so i can give the drm free to my friend so he can try the game before buying it.

Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
Hi

I haven't received my Steam key either.
How long ago did you purchase the game? @Brendan was doing some upgrades to the Steam key distribution system in an attempt to make it more reliable but it still may be experiencing some hiccups. He should get you taken care of soon.

Valmirius

How long ago did you purchase the game? @Brendan was doing some upgrades to the Steam key distribution system in an attempt to make it more reliable but it still may be experiencing some hiccups. He should get you taken care of soon.
About 7 hours ago or so. Fair enough, I've been having so much fun with the DRM free version, that the urge to redeem the Steam key hasn't been itching as much as I'd expect. Thanks.

Madoc

Project Lead
Brendan should sort this out promptly, and hopefully prevent it from happening again. If it's any consolation, you'll be able to pick up where you left off when switching to the Steam version. Glad you're enjoying the game so far.

Brendan

Developer
Really sorry about that - your Steam keys should be there now.

I did upgrade the distribution system but there's another (unrelated!) problem with the server now which I hope to get sorted this weekend.

Once again apologies for the inconvenience and please let me know if you have any more trouble.

It's been nearly two days and I haven't received my Steam key. I already PMed Brendan (about a day ago) but I'm going to post here as well to ensure that this doesn't slip through the cracks.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.