Postponement

Leo

Insider
I have a question where do i report bugs? I think i have found the first bug in the game (see screenshot). ALso yes i'm still having issues with AMD cards but they said they are going to release a fix for this in march 6, 2074. Lets hope they finish it by then and everyone can finally get alpha.

Edit: Thanks to Rev I just discovered that you can draw a typo.

Last edited:

Madoc

Project Lead
Hey guys, we're really close now, we fixed all major issues and we're just packaging it all up, setting up the installer etc. We're pretty sure we'll be able to release it the day after tomorrow (Thursday).

I understand your frustration but while this is an alpha it also doesn't help us to release something riddled with known issues to over a thousand users, the "bug reporting" would just be mostly stuff we're already aware of but haven't got around to completing or fixing yet. We're including a list of major known issues but we didn't want this to be too long or again it would become unhelpful.

So, hold off the refresh buttons just a little longer, it's on its way!

Empire²

Insider
Hey guys, we're really close now, we fixed all major issues and we're just packaging it all up, setting up the installer etc. We're pretty sure we'll be able to release it the day after tomorrow (Thursday).

I understand your frustration but while this is an alpha it also doesn't help us to release something riddled with known issues to over a thousand users, the "bug reporting" would just be mostly stuff we're already aware of but haven't got around to completing or fixing yet. We're including a list of major known issues but we didn't want this to be too long or again it would become unhelpful.

Well then how do you explain all the leaked copies on here?!

In all seriousness: Thanks for the update, Madoc. I don't think anyone is really frustrated, most of us seem to have been entertaining ourselves just fine with our usual speculation and such. It's good to at least know what you guys are up to right now, rather than having weeks of dead air.

Fawz

Insider

Having a rough estimate of the target date the Alpha build will be available is great. I can hold off my mad refresh-every-5minutes behavior until Thursday.

Really glad to hear the major issues were dealt with and it's just a matter of packaging all the packets properly. I hope this means the game behaves properly with AMD hardware as I'm using an ATI card. I really hope things work out well when the Alpha is made available :D

Poza1010

Insider
I was utterly longing some news on the matter. Greatly appreciated.
Like Fawz, I will try to keep my refresh button untouched. Can't promise anything though :p

Komuflage

Insider
I was gone for a mear 2hours to fix some shit, and look what happened :mad:
Thursday is the day Southpark is released here. :eek: I guess it will have to sit on the shelf for a few decades then.

Lul @ n44b5 st1ll @ F0R3S7

Leo

Insider
I was gone for a mear 2hours to fix some shit, and look what happened :mad:
Thursday is the day Southpark is released here. :eek: I guess it will have to sit on the shelf for a few decades then.

Lul @ n44b5 st1ll @ F0R3S7
How come your characters and game world is so smooth? Are you using Anti-aliasing ? How do you enable anti-aliasing in the alpha version because i can't find the button anywhere?

I am glad that is finally coming out. I would love it if rather than randomly releasing it they would make a post a few hours before telling us that in X hours the alpha version will be available, so that people could prepare before they begin their epic battles. Wait, what am I saying i don't have alpha i only have beta access. :oops::(

How come your characters and game world is so smooth? Are you using Anti-aliasing ? How do you enable anti-aliasing in the alpha version because i can't find the button anywhere?

I am glad that is finally coming out. I would love it if rather than randomly releasing it they would make a post a few hours before telling us that in X hours the alpha version will be available, so that people could prepare before they begin their epic battles. Wait, what am I saying i don't have alpha i only have beta access. :oops::(
Give in, spend the money.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.