Post your explore mode equipament!!

Syllabear3

Yeyyy
Spoiler image.

I'll create another character and see if i am luckier with the chain clothes. So far i got the set with this one.

Last edited:

Roryn

Insider
You know, it took me forever to find out about the existence of that bracelet... I used to check everything up until level four, then I almost stopped.

Torxe

I've only played the adventure once so far, it's fun but I'm not too good yet. Not enough space to fight I guess :p.
I'll give it another shot tonight, but won't be able to share such an impressive amount of loot ^^.

Syllabear3

I've only played the adventure once so far, it's fun but I'm not too good yet. Not enough space to fight I guess :p.
I'll give it another shot tonight, but won't be able to share such an impressive amount of loot ^^.
Use overhead and thrust.

Torxe

those are exactly the moves that I'm using when I have a lot of space because when I do those there's a lot of running involved. I relied mainly on the barrel lid and a machete I found laying around.

I think it went pretty well for my first time seriously playing the dungeon crawling.

Thx for the hint though, might try it. I have to start over anyway so I have nothing to lose ^^. Some zombies will notice later today that those are the most dangerous kind of people.

Syllabear3

those are exactly the moves that I'm using when I have a lot of space because when I do those there's a lot of running involved. I relied mainly on the barrel lid and a machete I found laying around.

I think it went pretty well for my first time seriously playing the dungeon crawling.

Thx for the hint though, might try it. I have to start over anyway so I have nothing to lose ^^. Some zombies will notice later today that those are the most dangerous kind of people.
Start as a knight, free armor heh. I am doing that because i want to save pots.

Before the your blow is going to land, release the button. Use shift when you got the required distance for your overhead, duck when your blow is falling for more strenth. Play relaxed and allways watch your enemy movements.

You know, it took me forever to find out about the existence of that bracelet... I used to check everything up until level four, then I almost stopped.
I am a rat boy so i check everything, i found it the first time i got in the 4th level.

Torxe

Start as a knight, free armor heh. I am doing that because i want to save pots.

Before the your blow is going to land, release the button. Use shift when you got the required distance for your overhead, duck when your blow is falling for more strenth. Play relaxed and allways watch your enemy movements.

I am a rat boy so i check everything, i found it the first time i got in the 4th level.
wait you can duck *mindblown* I'm definitely checking the controls tonight. Untill last night I was even struggling to change from primary to secondary weapons in arena because I kept using the inventory (and thus leaving the combat state -> no parrying). The R key came in handy there.

Also there are pots? are they rare? I explored roughly half the first lvl and didn't find any, could have used some when I found that b*strd zombie with the iron stick in the toilet stalls.

Syllabear3

wait you can duck *mindblown* I'm definitely checking the controls tonight. Untill last night I was even struggling to change from primary to secondary weapons in arena because I kept using the inventory (and thus leaving the combat state -> no parrying). The R key came in handy there.

Also there are pots? are they rare? I explored roughly half the first lvl and didn't find any, could have used some when I found that b*strd zombie with the iron stick in the toilet stalls.
Yeah they are rare, so take care of your life. There is one in the first level, you will find it eventually.

Roryn

Insider

Very rare. There's one in the first level, close to the death-zone (puzzle thing with the sign..), and maybe just a couple others throughout all the levels.. at least 1 in level 4, but that's all I can remember.

Torxe

Well but sadly I didn't quite earn it...
Boss enemy was gone so i could just take it.
Luck is also a part of strength... . At least I like to think that :). I can imagine that the feeling of satisfaction isn't that strong though.

I also found the tunic on some dead guy, didn't really struggle to get it ^^.

bobchaos

Very rare. There's one in the first level, close to the death-zone (puzzle thing with the sign..), and maybe just a couple others throughout all the levels.. at least 1 in level 4, but that's all I can remember.
I've found 4 total in the 5 levels released so far. Well, 5 if you count the empty one from the lab. There's another item that has healing powers, but you know, spoilers. If you don't care about spoilers just look up "healing" on these forums, should come up.

That said I thought I had found every magic goody in the game but that bracelet eluded me... Guess I'll go check the forums myself o_O

*edit* no mention of it on here, interesting... Well, best go exploring then!

Syllabear3

I should have spoiled that...
If you actually enjoyed the game you will click every corner of a room like i did heh.

bobchaos

I should have spoiled that...
If you actually enjoyed the game you will click every corner of a room like i did heh.
You can do better than that, apply yourself!

I found it now, and when I stumbled on it I thought of you right away! No wonder you found it so fast given the location. ;)

Syllabear3

20161222143006_1.jpg
My first exceptional chain coif in explore mode ;,)

Its incredible the amount of exceptional stuff i have found with this character... since ive started playing never seen something like it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.