New Arena Weapon bug

The Witcher

Supporter
i started of with a cleaver won some games and then i bought a hand saw gone to my character manage and putted it in my inventory still i didnt start with the weapon in any match i was starting unarmed

Murf

Need to drag it to the paperdoll, make sure you are on the correct rank loadout tab.

The Witcher

Supporter
still didnt get the hang of it i got killed a lot in the new arena can you to explain to me if you have the time for it the ranking system and can you to loot enemies and sell the loot?

Murf

I'll do my best, typing on a tablet and while the SwiftKey keyboard is nice, it's not my keyboard.

The patch notes has most of this I think, not sure.

Every 2 skills earns you a rank. . You will know the skill is full because you will be able to pick a new one. You start at rank 0 (Inept) . New recruits also stsrt here. The board on the opposite side of the hub from the battle board is your manave players board. Allowing you to acces characters loadouts and skills, and also your arssenal which all characters have access to.

On the left hand side of the loadout screen, you see the chracters name and the buttons and drop down arrow to select other characters (if you have them). Below that is the rank tabs, just click next to Inept to choose Aspirant and the Novice then Adept then Expert and finally Master(cannot reach master until more skills are added.) Those ranks correspond to the rank pips on items where Inept is no pips, Aspirant = 1 pip and so on.

Below the rank tabs is the points allowed for each rank, point pips show under rank pips i item descs. Below that is the iventory andother items window, dont need to worry to much about at this time, if an jtem is in one ofthose boxes, then that character has access to it. .

In orer to equip items you must drag them to the paperdoll. . Make sure you see what rank tab you are on when you drag tge item onto your paperdoll. Make sureif yiu advance in rank and get a better weapon the other lower ranked weapon is still on that lower ranked paperdoll. .

Pugilism matches will ALWAYS use your inept loadout. Challenger matches will ALWAYS use whatever your highest loudout rank is. . If you are Aspirant, that is what it will always use.

Anything you buy in the store goes into your arsenal and will appear under its category.

Hope that helps.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.