Level 4 Grid Cartographer Map (version 2)

JBlak

Hi, this is my first attempt at using Grid Cartographer. Mapping this level out was surprisingly fun! If you have any suggestions/revisions, please reply to this thread.

Updated Version 2 14th November

Last edited:

Greenbrog

Insider
looks good though, missing many loot boxes, and what is the ! in the bathroom on the south west; the comb?

Greenbrog

Insider
There are 4 "offices" (one of the offices has the undead in it) that have 2 "higher" quality loot boxes and another one in the closet off the bathroom with the comb, another in the archives. Boxes that can give the set armor pieces can also have the health pot and superior/exceptional cloth leggings or gambeson. Als0, there are 2 boxes that have weapons in them, one in each of the locations previously mentioned.

JBlak

There are 4 "offices" (one of the offices has the undead in it) that have 2 "higher" quality loot boxes and another one in the closet off the bathroom with the comb, another in the archives. Boxes that can give the set armor pieces can also have the health pot and superior/exceptional cloth leggings or gambeson. Als0, there are 2 boxes that have weapons in them, one in each of the locations previously mentioned.
Ah those. I redid that area, and forgot to annotate those high quality lootboxes back in. The reason being when I first mapped that area, I did not know how to do diagonal walls.

JBlak

NEEDS MORE SPOILERS

Or I just need to stop looking at this thread
Well, some people like spoilers due to there being different definitions of fun for different people. The kind of spoilers I do respect are plot spoilers, of which there aren't many, at this stage of the game development cycle.

I don't really care for item location spoilers in RPG games as I find the most fun in min/maxing my character and becoming the most powerful being in the game world. For me, if you don't read up on spoilers, you can potentially miss out on some items (and therefore, some fun) entirely.

I've made this map so that people who share the same opinion regarding spoilers and loot can have as most fun as possible. If you don't, I will add spoiler boxes to everything that I deem appropriate or at request.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.