Level 1 infirmary/lab portcullis?

Cribban

Title. There is a portcullis before the room with all the coffins and oven.. Are you somehow able to open it? I've flailed about hoping to impress the undead on the other side so he would kindly open it for me... No luck so far.

Feel free to send me a PM with a solution or more preferably a hint!

ZaratanCho

Insider
Think i know which one you are talking about. You have missed a whole area, pretty cool one. There is a door in a dark corner in the big hall with the barricaded iron doors. ;d

Be warned
It be dark and two zombies await you within
Do you have to revel so much? This is just unnecessary spoiler that a curious person can't help but click and it adds nothing for the user but spoils the surprise/experience. Please only give spoilers when asked for it or unless completely necessary to the topic. You may see it as a little thing but you found out about things yourself, allow people to enjoy the same experience thanks.

Do you have to revel so much? This is just unnecessary spoiler that a curious person can't help but click and it adds nothing for the user but spoils the surprise/experience. Please only give spoilers when asked for it or unless completely necessary to the topic. You may see it as a little thing but you found out about things yourself, allow people to enjoy the same experience thanks.
Fixed it, and I'll keep it in mind not to do such a thing.

Tnx, wasn't scolding just exploring and experiencing things by yourself is one of the best things abt the game. Trying to preserve that feeling for new player.
I really had no other ways to put it without making it sound whiny, over-apologetic, sarcastic or something. OR at-least to me, so.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.