Leaked Sui Generis Build

Iscandar

Apparently someone by the handle of "ErikStroberg76" has leaked a build of Sui Generis onto youtube. There's a video that links to a torrent website and has the build in a zipped file. I downloaded it out of curiously and I have to say, even though it's really fun so far considering how incomplete it still is, the project might be dead if this stays up. I hope the mods find out how to take it down.

Murf

Wow, yeah pretty sure they are farther along than that even though they have been putting a lot of time into Exanima. Was cool to traipse around outside though.

Never ceases to amaze me how some people want to steal others hard work.

It's sad to see amazing work by indie devs shared like this, but yea I am sure they are farther along than that. And adding content is fast as long as they have the assets.

Tyrek

So, as someone planning on paying for Sui Generis as soon as possible, is this worth touching? Or is it just a very early version which will tease me and make me long for the release which is no time soon?

Apparently someone by the handle of "ErikStroberg76" has leaked a build of Sui Generis onto youtube. There's a video that links to a torrent website and has the build in a zipped file. I downloaded it out of curiously and I have to say, even though it's really fun so far considering how incomplete it still is, the project might be dead if this stays up. I hope the mods find out how to take it down.

zhuliks

Insider
You know there was a game during fairs in old Russia - you paid small fee, entered a tent with dim lights and were presented with a box or a bag which content you had to guess to win. Rarely anyone believed their senses when touching the mestirious substance, surely it could not have been it, who would put a shit in a box for you to poke with your hand, but naturally it was. It was a box full of shit that you touched. Whats great this system not only made people guessing deny their suspicions it made it so that noone, absolutely none of the participants revieled the secret to people waiting in line for their turn, maybe out of shame, most likely to see their face when they get out.

Why I remembered that story? Oh for no particular readon, I bet ErikStroberg76 is Madoc, I dont trust him. I'm sure Madoc leaked the game, they should fire him.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.