Layer of clothes

Tobbax

Hi,

I dont get the layering system for clothes and armour. In earlier patches i would use a gambeson, chain shirt, coat and some kind of plate armour. I cant do that anymore, it only let me wear like two or three layers. Should i use a cloth shirt under my chain shirt?? wont let me use gambeson under it..

Is this a feature or a bug?
If its a new feature.. whish layers to you use?

Br.

Syllabear3

There is a limit of the amount of armor you can use depending on your rank. Since the last patch the amount of armor you can use was reduced.
Check this

You will need to sacrifice some parts in order to use your best ones. For example i sacrifice legs parts using a lower rank because my character is less hit right there.
Weapons use points too.

Tobbax

There is a limit of the amount of armor you can use depending on your rank. Since the last patch the amount of armor you can use was reduced.
Check this

You will need to sacrifice some parts in order to use your best ones. For example i sacrifice legs parts using a lower rank because my character is less hit right there.
Weapons use points too.
Im in V 0.6.4.3e and cant see the points under my rank(your 30/30). Can see them on the items tho so it seems to still be implemended, whish update are you running?

Satorii

Also, keep in mind that sometimes taking off a piece of armor or weapon doesn't update the points section. Switching to a different rank and then back would refresh it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.