Journal of an adventurer

dabarrett

Insider
I just spent I have no idea how long enthralled by your writing, I have experienced this all myself but you captured the feelings perfectly, I am glad to see that you are doing this and I hope to see more to come

bobchaos

Had fun writing it so far, solid chance I'll keep doing so when we get new content :D The devs are hinting at a lot of content getting released at once contingent on some other core mechanics getting completed.

I'm glad other people are enjoying it, altho going through it again now there's some room for improvement, may do some editing so no one can tell a 21st century man wrote it o_O in old timey medieval land, wounds don't get infected, they fester!

dabarrett

Insider
I wasn't going to be too nitpicky because you did an excellent job with the content without seeming to try to hard, it felt genuine, the fear, the anxiety, it is a wonderful experience and I can't wait to see what the other 9(?) levels have to offer

bobchaos

It wasn't hard, cuz it's not really my story: credit goes to BM, and come to think of it I should add that to the OP.

dabarrett

Insider
Even so the documentation of the experience, like writing an amazing report and saying the Huns deserve the credit :p (not saying Bare Mettle doesn't deserve recognition for their amazing game and content)

bobchaos

It seems I had missed 2 of my entries when copy/pasting, I edited them in. They are called "Bathed in blood" and "The Council Room", both on page 2 of this thread (under default settings anyhow) if anyone's curious.

Other missing pieces were edited into "The temple" and "The necromancer lives!"

Last edited:

HopeDIV

Insider
Great write-up bobchaos :p, Was a pleasant read and hope you find the interest to do more. Not sure your take on the lore is correct, but much better than my interpretation anyhow.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.