Would you like to have increased zoom?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Excoriate

Hi,

someone on Steam suggested playing this game with a pivot monitor (TATE). I tried it, this is the result:

Original resolution (click picture)!

What do you think about the increased Zoom? I really like it, I can see much more details. Even in the Char-Gen. Maybe making this an adjustable option in the settings?

I actually would like n increased zoom level, but could you also post some isometric shots rather than over the shoulder? I dont play over the shoulder.

Interesting, I would definitely not explore so zoomed in but could be nice for combat and searching rooms. Those keys would be much easier to not just see, but to pick up as well. We would probably see wonky character movement more since we are upclose, but that is a small sacrifice compared to the benefits of a closer zoom. As well as being something that can eventually be fixed with an animator.

Excoriate

So I made a short Video:
Never mind the bad/quick fight ;D

Best viewed with a pivot monitor, fullscreen @ 1080x1920

I think a closer zoom wouldn't hurt in any way, helpful while searching for interesting items (keys) and maybe @ Combat. While exploring/running I would zoom out as usual.

Maybe with a little panning option to center the camera between all enemies and the player if close enough?!

EDIT:

Last edited:

Jest

Hi,

someone on Steam suggested playing this game with a pivot monitor (TATE). I tried it, this is the result:

Original resolution (click picture)!

What do you think about the increased Zoom? I really like it, I can see much more details. Even in the Char-Gen. Maybe making this an adjustable option in the settings?
Yea, that was me. http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/tate-the-best-way-to-play-exanima.2246/ I have the same monitor as yours (144hz version).

Here's a video:

It's pretty awesome since you can see exactly where you're hitting. And if you zoom out all the way you can see/scout further than widescreen too.

Excoriate

Looks slick, but it would be difficult for me to rotate my 32" Vizeo TV.
:D haha, yeah...
Yea, that was me. http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/tate-the-best-way-to-play-exanima.2246/ I have the same monitor as yours (144hz version).

Here's a video:

It's pretty awesome since you can see exactly where you're hitting. And if you zoom out all the way you can see/scout further than widescreen too.
Yeah right, it was you :D

Nice fighting skills btw :)

I donno, when I play like this I somehow feel like the edges of my monitor are reflecting too much. But maybe I just have to get used to it.

Jest

:D haha, yeah...

Yeah right, it was you :D

Nice fighting skills btw :)

I donno, when I play like this I somehow feel like the edges of my monitor are reflecting too much. But maybe I just have to get used to it.
You might have to raise your black equalizer. Mine is set to 20.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.