Ideas for Stretch Goals and/or Expansions

I know what you're thinking, the game is still pre-alpha, you're getting ahead of yourself thinking about expansions but hear me out. With the thread about a second kickstarter going on currently, I thought it might be a good idea to pool our ideas for little things we don't necessarily want to see in the finished game, or things that are completely unnecessary that we'd like anyway. That way, the devs can see what mechanics and content we, the consumer, would like if we could choose to spend there excess cash from contributions.

I'll kick it off with the custom emotes idea that is also currently being discussed. It's a smart little thing that hopefully if not too complex could allow the player to have slightly more fun on multiplayer.

ZaratanCho

Insider
I don't know about stretch goals and expansions, but i have nothing better to do so... Generally what i wan't to see eventually, is very diverse stances and fighting styles(for the player). Not necessarily existing ones only, more open ones too. Not gonna get into detail as to how they may be implemented and balanced in game. ;D I can't think of anything much at the top of my head. Just expanding upon the concepts and everything the game will have. ;D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.