I can't support you!

Tony

Insider
Those extra benefits were offered for a limited time after the Kickstarter ended and are no longer available.

Maks

Okay, thank you for your reply (no luck for me) but when we did not participate in the launch on kickstarter, we have videos that were published in 2016! My question is: the game is at the beginning, middle or end of its development? because I played Exanima which is the best game I played, so I wait for Sui Generis with extreme impatience.

ps: sorry if you have trouble understanding, I use a translator

ZaratanCho

Insider
Exanima should be nearing full release after the upcoming patch. Then its full focus on SG. I'd say Exanima will be fully released no later than early 2018.

Syllabear3

Okay, thank you for your reply (no luck for me) but when we did not participate in the launch on kickstarter, we have videos that were published in 2016! My question is: the game is at the beginning, middle or end of its development? because I played Exanima which is the best game I played, so I wait for Sui Generis with extreme impatience.

ps: sorry if you have trouble understanding, I use a translator
They just got started.

You can buy Exanima to support.
If you want to support beyond that, buy Exanima for your friends :eek:

ZaratanCho

Insider
MP is planned(including co-op) but can't say when it will come, could be after release. Also, it is yet unknown what ping exactly will be playable(probably at least under 40ms). It will have to be very low because of the physics, it will mostly be LAN and with people who live close enough to have a really good connection with.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.