Humor

Leo

Insider
Any one has any ideas for humor for Sui Generis. I definitely would love to see some humor in the game i mean no RPG game is good without at least a bit of humor. I hope the developers have a great sense of humour. I'd like to hear their opinions on humor for the game.

1. Physics + pies + faces

2. Pirate Madoc being the main boss/villain (we just need confirmation)

3. Tripping over/on everything. Both over objects and on mushrooms ;)

But yeah, as in written humour with NPC's and whatnot I'd like to see some witty stuff for sure.

Fawz

Insider
I definitely see some humourous situations happening as a result of the physics system. Image how hilarious it would be if a powerful dark hostile Thaumaturge were to charge you with deathly intent only to trip on a chair and fall off a cliff to his death.

As for the writing, I expect witty banter or sarcasm but no puns or forced jokes. We haven't really heard how the dialogue will be handled in the game, so I'm really curious how you'll be able to converse with NPCs.

Leo

Insider
I wonder if we could throw stuff. Like apples and chairs. I mean based on the videos we can interact with pretty much everything so why not throw it?

What if the main antagonist were to be slain by an apple propelled at super-sonic speeds via thaumaturgy?
That'd be humorous.
The only humor we're like to see in the game besides hopefully some funny/witty/sarcastic/poortaste dialogue is whatever the player can make happen.
That's my opinion.

XxBoDxX

Insider
Haha yeah the physics system will definately cause humor. I remember in one of the videos they were fighting and hit the guy with a thaumaturgic(spelling?) blast and he crashed into a bunch of chairs and a table. Watching that guy get up and stumble on all that stuff was pretty funny.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.