Get Hype Giveaway - Win insider forum access (or more!)

Please make sure you contribute to at least 3 forum discussions! The spirit of the giveaway is to get the forums going as we prepare for a first release. I'll be checking everyone's postings as they join in.
Yeah sorry i totally skipped that part by mistake. When i read that you were giving away an alpha i got too excited and didn't keep reading. In fact i have been often in the forums reading everything and loving the game. I just never made an account.
Now i have commented on more than 3 posts and i got some responses from the amazing people in this forum and i wanted to be part of this giveaway.

SergeDavid

Insider
Come my lads and lass's and listen to my lay, I have tales to tell and many more so don't delay. For in those hallowed halls do I take up my abode, to adorn those who do not mourn the shilling or two they've tossed into my hat. Tales of feats most daring and wonderful do I tell freely sharing things dreadful and mystical. Who may be this barb with the wooly war steed and the short of stature you may proclaim upon hearing of his trials across the land and I say to you to join us my merry friends to the wonderful world that lays beyond those hallowed halls known as the inside forum.

-SergeDavid

XxBoDxX

Insider
I want to join! lol this is so awesome guys. I think its a good way to get people into the discussing of things :p also it really shows off how awesome the community is! And do you mean you have to have posted three times in THIS discussion or just three times total?

Fawz

Insider
I want to join! lol this is so awesome guys. I think its a good way to get people into the discussing of things :p also it really shows off how awesome the community is! And do you mean you have to have posted three times in THIS discussion or just three times total?
He means for people to take part in the overall discussions going on about Sui Generis on the forums. So have at least 3 posts where you talk about the game with other members of the forum board.

Reactions: lvk

XxBoDxX

Insider
He means for people to take part in the overall discussions going on about Sui Generis on the forums. So have at least 3 posts where you talk about the game with other members of the forum board.
oh ok so I should be good then, right?

lvk

Insider
The alpha's slated for release tomorrow, so signup time's running out!

Note that the distribution of prizes may take up to a day, due to timezone issues and multiple contributors to the prize pool. You'll be able to sign up until the actual drawing has taken place. Be sure to double-check the first post to see if you're signed up properly, if you did. Best of luck to everyone involved!

lvk

Insider
@ShaunRemo I checked and counted two posts contributory to SG discussion! I signed you up anyway, but be sure to share your thoughts on a post somewhere today to qualify for the three posts rule.

lvk

Insider
The alpha's as good as released, which means it's drawing time! Actually, the drawing has already been done, just now.

The lucky winners of the day are Zantite and XxBoDxX! Congratulations!

The results can be confirmed at any time by using random.org's sequence generator, by generating a sequence from 1 to 8 using the seed/persistent identifier 'suigeneris'.

I hope to see some more active contribution soon!

XxBoDxX

Insider
The alpha's as good as released, which means it's drawing time! Actually, the drawing has already been done, just now.

The results can be confirmed at any time by using random.org's sequence generator, by generating a sequence from 1 to 8 using the seed/persistent identifier 'suigeneris'.

What?! thats awesome!! Oh my god, I havent won anything in my life! Thanks guys, this is my dream game!

Fawz

Insider

Congrats to the 2 winners!

As a member of the community it's really great to see endeavors like this to push involvement and further promote the game. There may not be a huge following behind the game as awareness is quite low, but we're a pretty tight knit, hardcore and involved group of fans. Let's hope everyone sticks around the long road ahead to full release and all the future updates to Sui Generis.

Let's all keep supporting the fantastic looking game, and in the meantime enjoy the early Alpha combat build (in like 2 hours)!

lvk

Insider
Let's all keep supporting the fantastic looking game, and in the meantime enjoy the early Alpha combat build (in like 2 hours)!
I'm actually going to have to leave for a while in an hour. I wanted to do some "Go on without me! *wheeze*" thing, but it doesn't work that well in text format without any prose around it.

I hope @SergeDavid can fill in for me here.

lautiloco

in case this giveaway somehow opens again, by pure and total chance, i want to join.

i will make sure to throw lots of pennys in the next fountain i see

XxBoDxX

Insider
That would be awesome if there was another one man. I was going to buy the alpha access at some point when the moon and the stars lined up for me lol. Maybe when that happens I can pitch in and give it away to some other lucky winner XD

Marc

Insider
That would be awesome if there was another one man. I was going to buy the alpha access at some point when the moon and the stars lined up for me lol. Maybe when that happens I can pitch in and give it away to some other lucky winner XD
That would be fantastic, I would love to have another chance of entering! Congrats to all the winners!:D

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.