Forum Moderators

MrIdontKnow

Insider
I don't know if you have one, or one of the Bare Mettle team is the forum guy, but duplicate threads are being made constantly now, I'm on my break from work, and it's happened twice in the last 10 minuets.

You just need a few people who can delete and lock threads that are dupes.

SergeDavid

Insider
My midgetty monkeyness knows no bounds and I would humbly announce myself the new forum moderator in suggestion formally known as Pleeb. I will be a fair and just ruler who fights in the name of a just cause, just cause there is nothing better to do. My vengence will be swift and merciful as all can feel content with the world as I wander the recent threads looking for stories to pop out of thy ground to be nertured and given lift. Though it may be a lonely and arduous task that I request upon my self let it be known throughout the lands that I Sir Serge of David shall tirelessly neuter those that deserve it. My goal shall be to not only induldge myself in sins of the keys but to also hack those cancerous giblets assunder in the name of valor.

As someone who constantly deals with hot air and manure, I can vouch that with proper handling and application it shall improve growth. For this is not solely about squashing those that are alike but encouraging those that wish to break the mold and get their ideas heard among the muck of repetivity.

PS: Meanwhile in David a Midget monkey with Super Power named Serge goes back to work. Tally Ho!

Damn. Guilty as charged. This is clearly an issue that needs to be addressed lol. Since there is no shortage of volunteers I think I should probably retract my offer of becoming a mod & let someone with more than half a brain take my place. I'll just try not to make too much work for you guys ;)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.