Forum Feedback

Komuflage

Insider
Watch you words Kamuflage, we better not offend them. Address with respect the future overlords.
Komuflage*
Ko = Cow
Mu = What Cows says
Cows have "Camouflage Patterns"
Hence Komuflage is a "play of words" Although it's in Swedish. So most people wont get it :p

Anyways: All Hail the mighty robots overlords.

Parco

Edit: loads of codes deleted, didnt work anyway XD tried to code in a spoiler button using html coding, ended up in a box like this:
HTML:
insert failed html stuff here:
Edit2: tried the same codes in a html editor and it worked there, so i guess the code option is to only to make a box where you can post and show full lenght codes. here is what i was trying to make, put it in the editor to see how it should have been:p
Code:
<a id="show_id" onclick="document.getElementById('spoiler_id').style.display=''; document.getElementById('show_id').style.display='none';" class="link">[Spoilers]</a><span id="spoiler_id" style="display: none"><a onclick="document.getElementById('spoiler_id').style.display='none'; document.getElementById('show_id').style.display='';" class="link">[Hide]</a><br>No spoilers here, try next one</span>
Code:
<div id="showwithbox_id" onclick="document.getElementById('spoilerwithbox_id').style.display=''; document.getElementById('showwithbox_id').style.display='none';" style="border:dotted 1px; width:200px; height:100px;">Click to show the real spoiler.</div><div id="spoilerwithbox_id" onclick="document.getElementById('spoilerwithbox_id').style.display='none'; document.getElementById('showwithbox_id').style.display='';" style="display:none;border:dotted 1px; width:200px; height:100px;">Wow, you rly are gullible XD<br><br>Click again to hide this in shame.</div>

Last edited:

Parco

Komuflage*
Ko = Cow
Mu = What Cows says
Cows have "Camouflage Patterns"
Hence Komuflage is a "play of words" Although it's in Swedish. So most people wont get it :p

Anyways: All Hail the mighty robots overlords.
Shouldnt your picture be of a cow in a camouflaged space suit then? :p

Komuflage

Insider
Wohoo! I can finally edit my posts again.
Anyways, I feel like the new "Comment interface" is a step back.
It might just need some getting used to, but as of right now, it feels like it will take a little bit more time to change font, use smileys etc.

Brendan

Developer
As you might have noticed the forum has been upgraded now, there are quite a few minor improvements so I won't list them all but I will highlight a few.

The most obvious change is the new editor which supports mobile devices, drag'n'drop for image upload and autosaves drafts of your posts.

I've added a spoiler function (second icon from the right), to customise the name of the button it generates use the bbcode 'spoiler=title' instead of just 'spoiler' which is what the button does.

User tagging is new, using @ and the first few characters of a username should allow you to link people in posts.

There's also a members directory now (link at the top of the page) so you can browse/search to find specific people etc.

Let me know if you have any problems or questions!

666jet

Insider
As you might have noticed the forum has been upgraded now, there are quite a few minor improvements so I won't list them all but I will highlight a few.

The most obvious change is the new editor which supports mobile devices, drag'n'drop for image upload and autosaves drafts of your posts.

I've added a spoiler function (second icon from the right), to customise the name of the button it generates use the bbcode 'spoiler=title' instead of just 'spoiler' which is what the button does.

User tagging is new, using @ and the first few characters of a username should allow you to link them in posts.

There's also a members directory now (link at the top of the page) so you can browse/search to find specific people etc.

Let me know if you have any problems or questions!
Great work it's really looking good

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.