Combat Tutorial

RobG

Insider
Edited this post as, based on feedback, I slightly changed my approach. I have linked the first video of a tutorial playlist I will be continuing to add to. Currently have videos on blocking, movement, assessing the enemy, backhand attacks and momentum. More will come!

Here is the link for the full playlist...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQBJz2Is1kovZw7s2sTtg6QbYtJbMYUJn

I have also started the game again in a lets play if you don't mind spoilers and want to follow someone playing through the game have a look :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQBJz2Is1kov__4kMn5ScJbGvpfPLRNTL

If you like it or it helped you please let me know and give the video a like and leave a comment, if I can do a video or make content which could be useful for you, or you have a question on something I don't cover, let me know and I will do my best to make more of these.

Please like and sub if you like the Exanima content I'm making and want more :)

Last edited:

The Witcher

Supporter
you should have equiped the flanged mace cause it does crush damage your sword does slash damage your sword cant pierce the plate armor

Murf

Ive taken down many opponents wearing plate armor with my sword. Granted it may not do as much damage as a mace, but swords still work against plate.

-Tim-

Insider
Nice job, some good and useful tips in there and a nice bit of fighting at the end. A little feedback:

You have a good voice and a pleasant accent to listen to. However,
  1. 40 minutes is quite (too) long for a tutorial vid with no text and no clear structure, consider making vids like this shorter and adding text, or use a script to give more structure to your talking. Aditionally, this will 'force' you to be a little more to the point.
  2. You want to turn off the music or turn down its volume when you're explaining something, it distracts from listening to what you're saying.
You clearly have a good insight in the combat system already and you make lots of good points, so I'd love to see what you come up with next :)

RobG

Insider
Thanks for the feedback I will try and take that on board. I did a quick one on blocking and I think the video quality is better and hopefully more to the point, if you are interested here it is.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.