Aiming your attacks?

Holy.Death

Insider
I found that making diagonal swings causes weapon to go up-down and down-up depending on where you start low or high and where you end high or low. I am going to test this further, but so far everything indicates that swings aren't simply from left to right and from right to left.

Pilluminati

Insider
I found that making diagonal swings causes weapon to go up-down and down-up depending on where you start low or high and where you end high or low. I am going to test this further, but so far everything indicates that swings aren't simply from left to right and from right to left.
Not quite sure what you mean. Care to record it?

Holy.Death

Insider
I mean that I get this (diagonal) instead of this (horizontal). But this could simply be an effect of my character randomly raising his axe a bit higher, resulting in different attack... I think so, because diagonal attack is very inconsistent and I can't seem to be able to perform it from left to right, only from right to left.

Hemectu

Insider
I've relatively speaking figured it out. The mouse pointer 'sticks' to the ground/surface.
It is really easy to understand by dragging items. You can't really drop something without using the wall or another object to 'lift' the mouse pointer ergo the object.

This applies to attacking. It is far easier to see this in action with the Shield and Sword because the standard attack is very effective (just hold Left Mouse). If you can position the mouse cursor on the Head of the enemy you will swing at that position, then hitting the upper torso, neck, and head.

You still can't 'aim' but you give good enough direction to make critical strikes.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.