Search results

1. Sir NotABot

Bug Report: 2 for 1 in Arena Shop

Just noticed a bug with the arena shop giving you 2 items for the price of 1. Repro steps: Open the arena shop Move piece of armor/clothing to purchase panel Drag that item on to your person so they wear it Click the Trade button. Go to player management and see 2 of that item in your general...
  2. Sir NotABot

Gear Prices Are Wacky

The difference between Heavy/Exceptional Plate Vambraces is ~6 Gold! But the only difference in performance is 1/2 a point of pierce... well, and 1/2 a point of coverage, but I couldn't see any difference. That seems off.
  3. Sir NotABot

Twofer

Just because it's been so quiet in here lately....
  4. Sir NotABot

I'm rubber you're glue...

Yes, me and the last expert arena dude are both in fact stuck to this door. I was eventually able to free myself by turning off combat and right clicking to walk away.
  5. Sir NotABot

Last 3 Expert Arena opponents...

... are really not good at blocking the axe.
  6. Sir NotABot

Error generating character

I got this error in the middle of the first level. I tried to open the inventory, and just saw my character's head. The body was missing. It was followed by a bunch of validation errors and became unplayable. Version: V 0.5.2 System: 4 CPU cores detected. System: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series...
  7. Sir NotABot

How's it going?

@Madoc , this is my biggest fear, that due to some really histrionic/lazy reviewers, Exanima gets bad publicity and doesn't generate the funds you need to continue, and everything grinds to a halt. So... how's it going?
  8. Sir NotABot

I'm Obsessed

First off, great job devs! I'm totally hooked on this combat system. I've got 100+ hours logged, and most of it's in the Expert Arena. I hope you guys didn't get too demotivated by some of initial reviews of the game that just didn't get it. You have to put the hours into the game before you...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.