Search results

1. Sir NotABot

Bug Report: 2 for 1 in Arena Shop

Just noticed a bug with the arena shop giving you 2 items for the price of 1. Repro steps: Open the arena shop Move piece of armor/clothing to purchase panel Drag that item on to your person so they wear it Click the Trade button. Go to player management and see 2 of that item in your general...
  2. Sir NotABot

Gear Prices Are Wacky

Wow, personal reply from Madoc. I have to say, I have almost 500 hours logged in the game... I took almost a year off, and I've been amazed at the great updates you guys have been releasing. I can't wait for the finished product. As for the vambraces, I figured the real value had to be in the...
  3. Sir NotABot

Gear Prices Are Wacky

The problem is we're paying 6 gold for 1/2 a point of Piercing protection. That doesn't seem a bit off to you?? I don't mind paying a premium for high quality equipment, but usually it's worth it.
  4. Sir NotABot

Gear Prices Are Wacky

The difference between Heavy/Exceptional Plate Vambraces is ~6 Gold! But the only difference in performance is 1/2 a point of pierce... well, and 1/2 a point of coverage, but I couldn't see any difference. That seems off.
  5. Sir NotABot

A New Type of Dodge

Video or gtfo. :p
  6. Sir NotABot

Did you know there is a hidden minigame in Exanima?

Huh. I never noticed the dice. Where are they?
  7. Sir NotABot

Twofer

It's great against skeletons too. It has more impact than a regular 2-hander and knocks them down pretty easy.
  8. Sir NotABot

Twofer

Apparently I did find a whole lamellar outfit at some point. When using really tall guys though, I like to use the thigh high boots for upper leg coverage, even over plate greaves.
  9. Sir NotABot

Twofer

Just because it's been so quiet in here lately....
  10. Sir NotABot

I'm rubber you're glue...

Yes, me and the last expert arena dude are both in fact stuck to this door. I was eventually able to free myself by turning off combat and right clicking to walk away.
  11. Sir NotABot

Loot thread.......

Just found a different plate helm.
  12. Sir NotABot

Last 3 Expert Arena opponents...

... are really not good at blocking the axe.
  13. Sir NotABot

Loot thread.......

Sweet! The RNG gods have smiled upon you. I've gotten the gauntlets but never that helm.
  14. Sir NotABot

Loot thread.......

That's very sad. I was looking foward to enameled lamellar. "It's not a bug, it's a feature!"
  15. Sir NotABot

[FEATURE REQUEST] Replay button in Arena mode

This annoys me too, and it's only since the last patch (5.2). It's every link, and I think it's just if you try to click on it right after it appears.
  16. Sir NotABot

Loot thread.......

Easy way to tell: do they look red in the Expert arena?
  17. Sir NotABot

Impressions after 9 hours (0.52)

Great feedback! It's nice to see a fresh perspective on the game. Some thoughts: 1. You'll get better with practice. It is hard, but you will come to a point will you will own the zombies and even skellies 90% or more of the time. 2. Stealth/non aggo is the way to go until you get better...
  18. Sir NotABot

Trapped in a room by zombies.

I've had success with pushing the door open a crack and doing a double tap dash at it. It sometimes works to push them away enough to slip through.
  19. Sir NotABot

Loot thread.......

Awesome! I always thought that the lamellar armor was metal, especially since it's so shiny, so I guess that's enameled. That'd be really cool to be able to craft a whole suit of that. Thanks for the screenshots! New challenge: Say "enameled lamellar" 3 times really fast.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.