Search results

1. Anuri

This is what i tried to say about maps.

I think, they can do it a different way - give us a level editor and open steam workshop. I think this could give us unlimited gameplay.
  2. Anuri

Sword position stance

Is there a dev quote for this? )
  3. Anuri

Sword position stance

Totally agree, in the past, some samurai duels were considered draw or won just by standing against each other and changings stances. Basically a stance itself tells you the skill of your opponent and you might actually decide not to attack and agree for a draw.
  4. Anuri

Sword position stance

Hey, I am an apprentice of Sinkage Ryu school of sword fighting. So taken from my practice - sometimes you want to attack with a weapon raised instead of defensive position in front of you. I think it would be cool to have the ability to choose your stance and position of a weapon. This would...
  5. Anuri

Spears

Spear is great as is at picking unarmored spots. Just dash forwars when thrusting
  6. Anuri

Brightness of the torch

You can always adjust monitor brightnes i think
  7. Anuri

Brightness of the torch

Actually I think it's much more realistic as it is now
  8. Anuri

I can't believe this worked.

Good one, I even spent 5 min bashing stuff when i went like: Hold on... why a frag am I doing it....
  9. Anuri

Crash on save load, after a equip bug

It was either a blade storm spell or something went wrong...
  10. Anuri

Crash on save load, after a equip bug

Cleared level 2 armory, equipped a sword, then i saw like 100 swords flying around me, restarted game, keep getting this:
  11. Anuri

Unfair Exanima

This could occur when you are not inflicting any impact damage and can't cut through armor as well
  12. Anuri

Dual wielding

katana is a 2h weapon, although there are tecniques to use it 1h and 1h + wakidzashi (short sword). Some Japanese swordsmanship schools taught that.
  13. Anuri

Insider forum

Is it possible to get to insider forums or is it founder only?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.