Search results

1. Shalen Smith

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

Came back to the game recently. Hit my inventory limit on the second floor and decided to convert a nearby storage closet into my temporary base of operations. Wound up getting a little too real with it.
  2. Shalen Smith

There's a fun thought. I was mostly just being silly in my response, honestly. Tripping over things the way we do currently is kind of endearing to me. Makes me pay attention to the terrain and my footing, as I should! Also it makes for a good laugh when I fall over. Really neat little...
  3. Shalen Smith

I almost thought the same thing, up until I saw the way this guy was handling uneven terrain and walking over rocks and hills. We would have tripped over all of those, no doubt. :P
  4. Shalen Smith

Lolcatz

While we're on the subject, this is my cat Star and what I feel is probably an accurate visual representation of her outlook on our relationship.
  5. Shalen Smith

How can I force the game to save whenever I want?

For whatever it's worth, I'm very sorry you feel that way. It does have a difficult learning curve, and it does take a lot of time to become comfortable with the various functions and mechanics (both in and out of combat) but a lot of us here enjoy this unique approach, and I've met plenty of...
  6. Shalen Smith

Robin Hood and general archery

Haha, funny thoughts: I see that ban being about as effective as the one we have here in the States that's supposed to prevent convicts and felons from owning firearms..
  7. Shalen Smith

Funny, I almost made an "end him rightly" joke.. He didn't even have time to unscrew!
  8. Shalen Smith

New player(s), New channel(s)

Haha, perceptive! I'm a Texan, yup. I'll definitely go check it out, thanks!
  9. Shalen Smith

New player(s), New channel(s)

Hey, guys! I stumbled into this game a couple months back and really fell in love with it, so much so that I started a YouTube channel to share my experience with the game with my friends and family to try to get them interested in it as well. One of my friends recommended I start a new thread...
  10. Shalen Smith

Glorious, isn't it? Or rather, aren't they? :D

Glorious, isn't it? Or rather, aren't they? :D
  11. Shalen Smith

We were all learners once... aka. Post Your n00b Mistakes

Also, using my "main" character in Arena duels or elimination matches, getting him killed, and having to restart. Hire and recruit! Save your main for fist fights! :D
  12. Shalen Smith

I'll definitely try to decide on a focal point before I just dive right in and record at random, and I went through and changed the titles and descriptions of the videos to hopefully avoid this kind of incident in the future. I'll figure it out in time! Thanks! Back to topic: My first big...
  13. Shalen Smith

Thank you. You know what I was trying to say. :D
  14. Shalen Smith

First of all.. "The longsword is characterised not so much by a longer blade, but by a longer grip, which indicates a weapon designed for two-handed use. Swords with exceptionally long hilts are found throughout the High Middle Ages, but these remain rare, and are not representative of an...
  15. Shalen Smith

Arena... how?

Thanks, I'm trying to figure it out still! My sound quality is definitely a whole lot better in some videos than others, due to a variety of factors.. I'm working on it. :)
  16. Shalen Smith

Ah, apologies for the confusion. It's a personal habit/quirk to call a two-hander a "longsword." I'll try to abide by the game's terminology in the future. Also, just to clarify, is it the bad audio/sound quality that's bothering you, or the commentary in general? I'm very new to this, still...
  17. Shalen Smith

Exanima Appreciation Thread

I'm 27 years old. I've been playing video games and had an avid interest in swordsmanship as long as I can remember. Discovering this game on Steam last week has been one of the most interesting experiences I've enjoyed in a long time. I didn't realize how badly I needed this game until I...
  18. Shalen Smith

Most frustrating experience I've ever had in 20 years of gaming lol

Funny, I just found this game recently and I've been thinking to myself about how in my quarter-century of playing video games, this one is leagues above and beyond anything else I've ever experienced. Each their own, I guess. I love a good challenge, and a steep learning curve. :)
  19. Shalen Smith

In love with this game.

In love with this game.
  20. Shalen Smith

Exanima 0.6.5.3

Amazing work. The only crying shame here is that I didn't discover this game sooner. Keep it up!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.