Brendan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey Brendan, i bought the game for myself and a friend and ive never seen any updates since you stopped updating through steam.

i'e tried logging in here and it didn't work, i tried to use the lost password feature and it didn't recognize my email. :/
    Hi Brendan, was told to contact you here! I purchased Exanima 24 hours ago, loving the game but I would like the steam key and it hasn't appeared yet, I hear this happens sometimes but you can fix it manually?
    thanks for your help!
    Hi there !
    It's not a real problem because i can test/play Exanima anyway, but i don't get the steam key.
    I bought it only yesterday. Don't worry, it's not vital :D
    I purchased the game a while back, I never got a Steam key and I have lost the download email. I have a Paypal receipt, is there anyway I can get it to you to verify my purchase.
    Purchased the game yesterday, but I'm still without a key for steam, unfortunately. Tony sent me to you, so I assume you are in charge of that, and can help me out.

Thank you in advance
    Hi Brendan, Purchased x2 extra copies of the game through the store a couple of days ago. It seems to have updated my contribution but where would i find the two keys?

Thanks

Cpt
    Hi Brendon,
    Hope this is the place to ask. I purchased from this site last night via Paypal. I have the Paypal receipt, but no Steam key to redeem.

Thanks Alan
    Hello, mr Brendan, i think i need your help, i used paypal to purchase the Game but after that i got an timed out error... and no game!
    /Edit Thank you!
    Had a quick question re: email activation key. Hope this is the proper forum.

EDIT: Question resolved. I look forward to playing your game.
    Hello mate! Please let me know whats the best way to contact you and get the ball rowling ;)

Kane
    Hey Brendan i just pledged another 20£, but forgot to to send a note whit it saying that i want to upgrade my account to the 60£ pledge, i want those videos ;)
    Brendan
    Brendan
    Hi, thanks and yes of course! You should have an email with the details now :)
    S
    Snyggeek
    Sweet! got it! thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.