Recent content by puksus

1. puksus

Ranged Weapons?

Sir NotABot, sorry then, i misunderstood you.
  2. puksus

Ranged Weapons?

Damage should be determined on where you hit, not by how long did you aim. Or else it would break the whole system and make game closer to usual <bad> projects we almost always see. Also i think that aiming time must mostly depend on the PLAYER's experience, not his in-game skills. So, if you...
  3. puksus

Music Thread

My favourite song on my native language. Some dark folk-rock. Крыница - ты взойди, взойди http://kibergrad.com/api/song/play/735887.mp3 Atmospheric Folk-rock Some viking folk-rock The best trailer music group Atmospheric epic Some atmospheric folk-metal My favourite music for current...
  4. puksus

Unfair Exanima

Hate idea about health bars. But in "Die by the sword", as i remember, you could toggle on an option to show health bar. Same could be done here. But in DBTS health bar was really needed to be shown, but here it would be ugly in whatever form, be it an aura or a green/red line. The game would...
  5. puksus

For people having problems with 1st zombie encounter

I had similar situation, but with myself. The worst situation possible. Barely made it out of the junk)
  6. puksus

Some arena thoughts

Hope i am not duplicating any thread. If i do, this one could be deleted. So, What about to make opponents having slightly randomized equipment. What about opponents in novice arena having very light equipment in the beginning and heavy plate armor at the very end, like that one on the expert...
  7. puksus

Some UI suggestions

Let them think what they think. The game is not difficult, and the combat is good. Nothing more to say. I think "new game" button is a much better candidate to be first. imho. I personally don't have any problems with the cursor. You can see it, but it is too small to be annoying at the same...
  8. puksus

The blocking system is broken?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elric_of_Melnibon%C3%A9 Well, if you talk about this Elric, i didn't read this book, or whatever it is, so, i didn't understand you. So, explain please. I was referencing material i red from the internet about vikings e.t.c from different reconstructor's cites and my...
  9. puksus

The blocking system is broken?

Try to fight with someone in real life. It is clear that when you are able to avoid blocking without losing good position, it is usually better. Because your enemy has to restore himself back to a good position. When you block, it is harder, because YOU most likely also will need to restore...
  10. puksus

Shields

Also ingame shields can receive damage that would easily penetrate them. A shield is thin pieces of wood poorly hold together. A shield - is a protection for 1 battle and not for catching heavy blows. imho.
  11. puksus

Suggestion for change to RMB/LMB function in combat

I would agree. Sometimes i use rmb to quickly run to better position when near the wall and surrounded by enemies, but it is "sometimes". But if disable auto blocking and bind it to rbm with blocking relative to cursor - i would be even more happy.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.