Recent content by fajaballa

1. F

Exanima 0.6.5.4

I paid for insider access. Why must I find a Twitch stream to be clued in?
  2. F

Exanima 0.6.5.4

They don't work 14 hours per day
  3. F

Exanima 0.6.5.4

Almost one year ago. Great job team!
  4. F

Combat Alpha Release

Woohoo.
  5. F

True Detective

Anybody else watching?
  6. F

Why I haven't backed Sui Generis (yet)

I'm not gonna try to change anyone's mind but my point still stands. I really want the choices for contributions to be more open, but on this upcoming holiday, I think I'll probably end up making a higher contribution. Regardless, I think it should be changed. Like I said, I want to pay for just...
  7. F

Don't rationalize. It's perfectly legitimate criticism and not only are you being biased but you're being rude. In fact, what you're saying conveys exactly the type of response I was thinking I'd probably get. The choices are stupid and you shouldn't fool yourself by thinking that this game is...
  8. F

None of them really fit me. I'd love to pay the 60 dollars for one copy of the game, early access and some videos.
  9. F

I completely agree with what's said in the OP. I've been following Sui Generis since the beginning and I haven't backed it because there hasn't been any real communication. To be frank, the contributions scheme is stupid. Why shouldn't somebody be able to choose one copy of the game + videos...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.