Recent content by Excoriate

1. Excoriate

[Tool] Auto Savegame Backup

Unfortunately I've lost the source code but I managed to recompile it using .NET Framework 4.0. This should work for XP (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718). See the first post for the download. Once I was a so called "core gamer" with plenty of time, but nowadays I...
  2. Excoriate

Exanima Map

May I ask what tool you use for making the map? Never mind the color, I changed the colors myself :)
  3. Excoriate

Exanima Map

4. Excoriate

Exanima Map

You were missing a door: Using your map atm. Nice work :) Hope you come up with LVL 2-3 Maps too :)
  5. Excoriate

Weird Exanima Sound Bug - Bag sounds like zombie when walking over oO

I just encountered this weird bug (I forgot to turn off the TV, so don't mind the voices ;D): When walking over the bags it sounds like a Zombie that just got hit. Scared the hell outta me the first time I ran into that room xD I tried tripping on other stuff, seems to happen only with the...
  6. Excoriate

Movement direction based on camera

Hi, I got used to the camera after several hours of playing. I am also able to play the game without centering the camera behind the char. But I personally prefer the 3rd person view from behind. Sometimes it depends on the situation and since I am more interested in single player I wouldn't...
  7. Excoriate

Exanima Map

Nice work, I prefer your map because it also shows the chest and item locations! :) But maybe you could change the color of the numbers to something more readable?! Black maybe? Also take a look here (scroll down): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=437266682 Nice looking...
  8. Excoriate

Starting Bug - Torch

Hi, mhhh should work normally, maybe zoom in and try to precisely click and drag it. Example:
  9. Excoriate

Increased Zoom / Pivot Monitor / TATE

Good idea, I will give it a try :)
  10. Excoriate

:D haha, yeah... Yeah right, it was you :D Nice fighting skills btw :) I donno, when I play like this I somehow feel like the edges of my monitor are reflecting too much. But maybe I just have to get used to it.
  11. Excoriate

Exanima Auto Backup Tool...

Exanima Auto Backup Tool: http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/tool-auto-savegame-backup.2239/
  12. Excoriate

So I made a short Video: Never mind the bad/quick fight ;D Best viewed with a pivot monitor, fullscreen @ 1080x1920 I think a closer zoom wouldn't hurt in any way, helpful while searching for interesting items (keys) and maybe @ Combat. While exploring/running I would zoom out as usual...
  13. Excoriate

Here you go (three more screenshots). The Reolution ist 1080x1920 btw. EDIT: I'll try to record a short video :)
  14. Excoriate

Hi, someone on Steam suggested playing this game with a pivot monitor (TATE). I tried it, this is the result: Original resolution (click picture)! What do you think about the increased Zoom? I really like it, I can see much more details. Even in the Char-Gen. Maybe making this an adjustable...
  15. Excoriate

observations from demo: areas that could be improved.

I agree with all suggestions. For the inventory part: It definitely needs some kind of display of all the layers of clothes ... I found a chainmail ... several hours later I found another one and forgot I already wear a chainmail under some Tunic (i guess?) ... hard to tell how much layers of...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.