Zombis are just kindergarden "Sir, then golems then..."

...is that fukin version of that alien bot from Day when erth stood still! Dam they must have some multiverse hyper jump drives.

Nah he canbe be hostile, who would want to fight that
**bep bep bep bzzzzz**
ow fu... ran run how it can be that fast aaaaaa...."

I killed it... if that can be kiled, I used my superior brainpower and forced fight in superior for me position.
I made my mind, as soon as there is magick I will do it, If I see that things here I dont want to face anything from other lvls with shield and mace.

I looted what was there to loot and went to place that was guarded by that thing.
When I spoted that first time I was like" greate next OPonent"
I prepered my weapons, healed up and....

"wow armor cool....is that power... It is fuking power armor I AM IRON MAN NOW"

I really really want to say that I love your creativity in that game, It feels so much diffrent from games that I played so far. I am really looking up in to final verion and other game.

Sneil

Insider
...is that fukin version of that alien bot from Day when erth stood still! Dam they must have some multiverse hyper jump drives.

Nah he canbe be hostile, who would want to fight that
**bep bep bep bzzzzz**
ow fu... ran run how it can be that fast aaaaaa...."

I killed it... if that can be kiled, I used my superior brainpower and forced fight in superior for me position.
I made my mind, as soon as there is magick I will do it, If I see that things here I dont want to face anything from other lvls with shield and mace.

I looted what was there to loot and went to place that was guarded by that thing.
When I spoted that first time I was like" greate next OPonent"
I prepered my weapons, healed up and....

"wow armor cool....is that power... It is fuking power armor I AM IRON MAN NOW"

I really really want to say that I love your creativity in that game, It feels so much diffrent from games that I played so far. I am really looking up in to final verion and other game.
That was beautiful.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.