What are you playing?

Scarecrow

Insider
Holy fuck the release of Dark Souls 3 is destroying me. Played it non-stop all day. Its sooooo gooood!

Anyone else playing DS3?

Fawz

Insider
Been playing a lot of Killer Instinct as usual, and quite a bit of Gears of War 4 beta. At this point pretty much done with The Division so not sure what I'll dive into next.

DesmondMem

Hey guys, I have been reading this forum for over a year now and finally decided to join as a member.

I know this is mostly a space 4X forum but I am curious to know what are you guys playing right now?

Last game I played was Mass Effect 3 and I have yet to find a PC game that I like. I did play Anno2070 for a while but lost interest.

I am hoping that by learning what you guys are playing, we can help point out to each other great games to try. Please feel free to include any genres

Ransom

I've recently revisited Undertale and found a new appreciation for it. Perhaps it was because I knew how it would play out, but I noticed myself trying to explore new aspects that I would normally forego. Like I didn't notice how characters have new dialogue if you backtrack throughout the game to see them again. Overall, I'm loving the game like I never have before. (Also apparently Napstablook didn't let his soul be consumed by Asriel in the pacifist route, making him just one soul short of equaling the power of a human. That means that Napstablook inadvertently saved the entire world by being a shut-in.)

Davidclaix

Another essential reason to modify to solar power is the financial savings it offers. Solar power panels can handle generating electricity for businesses, reducing or eliminating the necessity for traditional sourced elements of energy. This might end up in significant savings on energy bills, especially in areas with a high energy costs. Furthermore, there are many different government incentives and tax credits accessible to companies that adopt solar technology, rendering it a lot more cost-effective and affordable.

The technology behind solar power is not at all hard, yet highly effective. Solar energy panels are made up of photovoltaic (PV) cells, which convert sunlight into electricity. This electricity are able to be kept in batteries or fed directly into the electrical grid, according to the specific system design. To be able to maximize the many benefits of solar power, it is essential to design a custom system that is tailored to your unique energy needs and requirements. This will make certain you have just the right components in position, like the appropriate amount of solar energy panels and also the right variety of batteries, to maximise your time efficiency and value savings.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.