The Werewolf dudes seem OP

Doom_Pope

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that the werewolf guys break the games combat system. they seem far faster and stronger than the player, which makes sense, but if they get close to you, which they will as they are faster, then it becomes completely impossible for you to fight back. When you can actually fight them in a proper sense they go down relatively easily, but when they close the gap you have lost and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. I personally would like to see them rebalanced a bit to provide a challenging fight, not a fight that is either the same difficulty as a skeleton or completely impossible and ends your character.

Midcal9

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that the werewolf guys break the games combat system. they seem far faster and stronger than the player, which makes sense, but if they get close to you, which they will as they are faster, then it becomes completely impossible for you to fight back. When you can actually fight them in a proper sense they go down relatively easily, but when they close the gap you have lost and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. I personally would like to see them rebalanced a bit to provide a challenging fight, not a fight that is either the same difficulty as a skeleton or completely impossible and ends your character.
Get better at the game, they are not op at all. Except for the largest breed.

Straw

I agree with Midcal9. When I first encountered them I was quickly overwhelmed because there was nothing like them in the early game. Likewise with the big ones. Each new encounter forces you to question your combat tactics and improve them.

If you need tips I suggest:
1. Never become surrounded
1/2. Use doorways and chokepoints to funnel large groups of enemies one at a time
2. The longer the weapon, the farther your threat radius, the more leeway you will have during fights (stabs seem to work especially well with the demons)
3. Plan out an escape route
4. If a strategy works, don't panic and keep doing it. If it doesn't work, give yourself room to fight and think
5. DON'T LOSE YOUR TORCH!!! (Like I did in the market to my first big demon...)

Good luck! :)

Midcal9

I agree with Midcal9. When I first encountered them I was quickly overwhelmed because there was nothing like them in the early game. Likewise with the big ones. Each new encounter forces you to question your combat tactics and improve them.

If you need tips I suggest:
1. Never become surrounded
1/2. Use doorways and chokepoints to funnel large groups of enemies one at a time
2. The longer the weapon, the farther your threat radius, the more leeway you will have during fights (stabs seem to work especially well with the demons)
3. Plan out an escape route
4. If a strategy works, don't panic and keep doing it. If it doesn't work, give yourself room to fight and think
5. DON'T LOSE YOUR TORCH!!! (Like I did in the market to my first big demon...)

Good luck! :)
actually, once you grasp the combat mechanics the game becomes kind of easy. And it just takes some time to do that, you don't even need any real tactics apart from, like not agrooing 4 enemies at once.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.