The Little things are important

SuperiorTech

Insider
Like leaving footprints in the sand or small animals running away from me when I'm running.

I saw the day night cycle, I think, will there also be weather? Will I be slower in snow or water?

I was also wondering if there will be torches to start camp fires?

Can we hunt animals and make cloths and food with them, or grow crops, or collect herbs to make potions?

What other little things bring a game world to life.

I know for a fact there is weather, well rain. I'm pretty certain snow is not being included for now as the setting is an island which isn't big enough for several climates.

Maybe?

We likely can hunt animals eventually but it will never be the main focus of the game. Crafting also isn't planned for an initial release simply as to do it properly requires a huge amount of development and also a slightly different design direction. This will include growing crops. However there will likely be crafters in the world who you can contract to make things for you. As for a hunger system, no. But food may serve some purpose. And potions will not feature in the game in a typical fashion. The game is low fantasy, so a similar idea may exist but not anything similar to an instant health potion.

Hope that answers some questions.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.