Surcoats?

16iclark

The title basically says it all, so my question is, will there be surcoats in the game? I looked around a bit and couldn't find anything on the forums about it. When you think about it, the standard tunic that's currently in the game kind of looks like one already, minus any insignia or emblem or anything like that, but will there specifically be surcoats? Maybe they can have a emblem that represents a certain town or faction in the game! And maybe the kind that extend past your knee's down to your mid calf, that's what I think of when I hear surcoat, maybe just be though! :) Just a thought;)

Roryn

Insider
Aye, is good. You might want to check out the "Sui Generis--Pre Alpha Gameplay" video. Look at around 8:15-8:25 in the video ;)

And I think the long surcoat would be pretty awesome.

16iclark

Aye, is good. You might want to check out the "Sui Generis--Pre Alpha Gameplay" video. Look at around 8:15-8:25 in the video ;)

And I think the long surcoat would be pretty awesome.
Wow okay well I guess that pretty much answers my question:) And I could clearly see an emblem on the surcoat when he opened up that guys inventory, great! Thanks for pointing that out:D

16iclark

I love medieval history but I really like anything from 1066 A.D. onto the 14th century! Also I myself am a fan of the longer surcoats that extended below the knee but that's just me! I always felt that the shorter ones were just too short:) Also thats NOT me in the picture:p

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.