Stairs in the first level.

Deityfierezy

Insider
Someone has any idea for what can they serve? maybe Mathis enter over there and was wounded by the "zombies" of that room, then he escaped to the other room, made the barricade and died, but I think he had something to do with this place since he had the key next to him, perhaps it was just coincidence.
Sorry for my english

Last edited:

Roryn

Insider
Could be something mundane, like a room above that one for storage for smaller things. Maybe he went up there briefly looking for Elara.

But that explanation doesn't much satisfy me either, when I remember the devs said "everything is there for a reason".

But it's possible when he opened that he found one of those long-dead "deranged" exanimates (keep using that term, it'll stick! Better than zombies, since they're not exactly zombies) and it started attacking him, like some of those we find in the long hallway in the rooms with wood stored inside them and stuff. Would definitely explain the other corpse in the room.

I tried climbing those ladders, and even got to the top rung. Nothing of interest other than fall damage was found. I'm not too sure that would be a storage room up there though. If it was storage, you would expect to see a wooden one, like others you see scattered about the area.

Nynuc

Insider
I tried climbing those ladders, and even got to the top rung. Nothing of interest other than fall damage was found. I'm not too sure that would be a storage room up there though. If it was storage, you would expect to see a wooden one, like others you see scattered about the area.
how in fucks name did you get up there?!

zhuliks

Insider
If Im not mistaken first room in story was originally intended to be exit by using stairs you place near a wall. Maybe those are another leftover form that.

Plus such stairs are used to do different workout, but I doubt its that. maybe its to reach boxes and other things stacked on top of 2 leves of boxes without moving bottom ones.

bobchaos

In one of the books you find in the lab on lvl1 as I recall, it says that after men dug into the underworld and were expelled, the sealed the entrance. The portal is clearly not sealed, but all the exits sure as shit are :/ I have no clue how people found there way down there, but it's safe to assume that the hatch that's likely above that ladder is just as sealed as the heavily barricaded gates you find past the fire-trap.

Come to think of it, there's quite a few people down there that died recently enough they were not re-animated... One of them must have come down that ladder and sealed the trap behind him or something such. It appears to be the only way to go above level 1 that's not heavily barricaded.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.