Post Your Gaming Screenshots Here

calithlin

Insider
Posting a few pics of the in-game version of my profile pic/concept art. Slummin' around in Second Life as the Sith Emperor <3

Asserting authority and taking over the planet Woostri's capital:

Participating in negotiations with the Republic as a hologram:

Dueling the Chancellor of the Republic atop the Jedi Temple:

Examining the forests of Tython while scouts move through the trees:

This character is based in part on a Sith Pureblood I played in Star Wars: The Old Republic: (Normally Dark Side Corruption was turned off)

And here's an old pic of a gathering of my guild followers in preparation for a battle: (Kulith in the center with the red hood and black robes)

Pantheon

Insider
APB: All Points Bulletin
All logos I've used were made by myself with the in-game editor.

Brotherhoof of Steel logo

Decepticons and Autobots logos

The Decepticon police shield, found on Barricade from the first Transformers movie

You can spray your logos onto special places in the city and show them off to everyone

Here you can see the in-game editor and my Vault Boy

Various "builds" of my character:

My favorite car, Barricade, sadly with a display bug and that's why the logos on it look so crappy.

And here I found a perfect parking spot in the crowded city

No other game ever came near the customization options APB offered. Sadly, Realtime Worlds, the developers, filed for bankruptcy and the game went down with them, but resurfaced as Free2Play title APB Reloaded, which extremely limited the customization options, unless you paid for it.

Bulletstorm

Aliens vs. Predator

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Cathilin - you're a Star Wars fan then? I loved the movies but never played any of the games, the new one one looks good!.

Pantheon - them logo and decepticon car looks gorgeous! I'd love to quote your posts but its over 20 images haha.

I've got some pictures to upload, massive fires in Far Cry 3, looks gorgeous!

Pantheon

Insider
Pantheon - them logo and decepticon car looks gorgeous!
Thank you, but I have to admit that it's really easy to do, if you have the patience. I suck at everything art related, that's why I didn't make much original logos and just copied stuff :D

And some more screenshots:
Dark Souls

Ceiling Knight is watching me masturbate

Surprise!

Undead knight in shining armor

Just posing with Havel's armor and the huge dragon tooth

One of the last remaining dragons

A parasite that doubles as a lamp. Genius!

Me in all my undead glory

Oolacile Township (part of the DLC area)

Hawkeye Gough, taking down Black Dragon Kalameet

Kaizer0002

Insider
Most of my pictures I find are either bugs or glamour shots, so I'll go with the two I think are most amusing.

My character in Pirates of the Burning Sea, where everyone else made serious pirates I made the girl from Lazy Town.

My dark side jedi knight and his padowan/love interest from Star Wars: The old Republic. Vibroswords break most of the cutscenes btw. It's pronounced Minimoose, like from Invader Zim.

And I lied. This last one isn't funny. It's also edited.

calithlin

Insider
Cathilin - you're a Star Wars fan then? I loved the movies but never played any of the games, the new one one looks good!.
Yeah I've been following Star Wars lore for ages now. It's not always the best, but I like that it's such a huuuuuge universe that is (mostly) continuous.
I actually know someone who is working at ILM, and in at least some way related to the 1313 game :)

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Most of my pictures I find are either bugs or glamour shots, so I'll go with the two I think are most amusing.

My character in Pirates of the Burning Sea, where everyone else made serious pirates I made the girl from Lazy Town.

My dark side jedi knight and his padowan/love interest from Star Wars: The old Republic. Vibroswords break most of the cutscenes btw. It's pronounced Minimoose, like from Invader Zim.

And I lied. This last one isn't funny. It's also edited.

The pirate one, that's why they're blanking you haha! The last picture looks great! Could be a sig :p

Yeah I've been following Star Wars lore for ages now. It's not always the best, but I like that it's such a huuuuuge universe that is (mostly) continuous.
I actually know someone who is working at ILM, and in at least some way related to the 1313 game :)
I can't wait for the 1313 game, it's just more my street.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.