People you have convinced to pledge

Venom

I convinced one of my teachers to pledge by making him watch the pre-alpha combat video. He said it looked pretty nice even though the animation was a bit off. I have also told two friends of mine about the game and I think one of them will pledge later on since he is really interested in a multiplayer with this potential.

Who have you convinced to pledge?

MowLiao

Insider
Only convinced my partner. Everyone was like "Noooooo, I don't have enough moneeeeys" even though they were pretty intrigued by the game. Damn them. :(

Bethain

Developer
The pledge I'm most proud of securing is that of my former boss. He was always a total cynic and never took me seriously when I mentioned the project so it felt good when I got the email, full of high praise and sheepish apologies, confirming he'd pledged. I reasoned that if he could be convinced then anyone could. Total winface moment :D

MrIdontKnow

Insider
I trained my dog to pledge, it was a bit hard though, the lady at the bank didn't take me seriously :D.

I posted it on a few forums, got a few people to pledge, I'm happy with that :)

Tony

Insider
The pledge I'm most proud of securing is that of my former boss. He was always a total cynic and never took me seriously when I mentioned the project so it felt good when I got the email, full of high praise and sheepish apologies, confirming he'd pledged. I reasoned that if he could be convinced then anyone could. Total winface moment :D
I bet that was an awesome feeling indeed! Cheers to you for pursuing your dream regardless of the doubters ;)

i posted on polycount, from the posts there i think, there were some people who pledged... nice discussion there about the game....
inother forums there were no reactions or just 'no money' reactions. but im proud of being the one who got Erik Kain from Forbes to do a second review on SG in the final days/ hours.

"@syrinx_pan ask and ye shall receive: onforb.es/SoL37U
12:40am - 28 Nov 12"

that was me :p

Xumbik

Insider
The pledges I'm most proud of have to be the ones related to the awesome clothes (t-shirts and hoodies). I'm pretty sure we managed to secure quite a few pledges with the new designs! :)

Xumbik

Insider
hope so to, whats with nox ' design, i liked that toO
Time was of the essence, and since I didn't have access to his design, it was kinda hard for me to slap it - decently - onto a t-shirt template. So, I made mine, and urged him to send him his .psd file so I could do it for him, but... I guess it just didn't get done quick enough! :)

His design is still insanely awesome. We should fix that into a shirt as well.

Psychomorph

Insider
When it became looking grim for the SG KS project somewhere around the third week, I hit all the (few) forums where I was registered and there were various people who were very intrigued and thankful to find out about that project. Few already knew. Overclock.net is usually a very quick site and is the only site where I am registered that had a thread about this project already, with many responds. Three sites were Thief forums (ttlg, darkmod, official Thief 4 forum). Legend of Grimrock was another. Even a fan site for the Star Citizen game had some backers.

Myself I found out about SG after someone mentioned it on an indie game forum.

Interesting is, that the feedback on SG on all these forums was as good as 100% positive. This, combined with the effort of other community members and the TotalBiscuit tweets surely brought some nice results. I could definitely see some gain in pledges, but the thing toward the end was magic... scuse me, thaumaturgy.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.