New Arena (v 0.6.1.0 Beta)

Murf

Oh whoops, I was double clicking. No wonder I couldn't get it to work.

Hey while I'm here I'll say this. I keep getting an error at the shop in arena. When I click to open the UI it get a message box that says something like failed to retrieve user item 8400000C. I can't remember what it says exactly so next time I get it (and I will) I'll screenshot it.
error is form an old save, start game new and it should go away

Jacob Jones

Supporter
error is form an old save, start game new and it should go away
Yeah it hasn't popped up since I posted. My main fighter died in a knife fight, and so I started over... mystery solved. Thanks Murf : )

So about thrusts--are they just kind of wonkey or do I just need to practice them more? When ever I try one, it just seems to open me up for a counter. My main died from a knife stab to the gut, so I know the damage is worth it if you have a thrusting type weapon. (I have been doing it with the quarterstaff, and the cleaver, cause they are the sharpest things I could afford lol.)

Buggeroo

Insider
Yeah it hasn't popped up since I posted. My main fighter died in a knife fight, and so I started over... mystery solved. Thanks Murf : )

So about thrusts--are they just kind of wonkey or do I just need to practice them more? When ever I try one, it just seems to open me up for a counter. My main died from a knife stab to the gut, so I know the damage is worth it if you have a thrusting type weapon. (I have been doing it with the quarterstaff, and the cleaver, cause they are the sharpest things I could afford lol.)
It does take a little getting used to. Check the release notes. Madoc explains a bit about how thrusts work.

http://www.baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/exanima-beta-0-6-1-6-thrusts-hirelings-and-more.3313/

Saetheer

Insider
1. Elemination matches - as far as I get this mode, it is supposed to simulate some kind of competition where combatants face each other in elemination matches until only one is left. The thing is, the player character is the only one to ever get wounded. Every enemy you face is at 100% health despite the fact that he or she supposedly fought through the same series of matches you did to get to that point. So I suggest that the later enemies should have an increasing chance of starting the battle already wounded, just as your own character does.
This really bothers me as well.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.