Local music thread!

Ruusunpuna

Insider
I think you'll like this one. Maybe. Very local guys from my area having had some good success playing 80s speed metal

They even did a tour in japan half a year ago. Their live shows are very energetic!
Yes, I enjoyed the song! I've actually stumbled into the name but haven't listened to them until now. Though I hope the scene broadens and more unique bands rise up. Right now a lot of bands all sound the same. Same influences, same results... But it's a step towards the right direction.

Today there was actually revealed an upcoming 2-day club-festival here in Finland with these new-traditional bands including Evil Invaders and a lot of other cool names! Maybe I'll attend :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1461761034122878/
ENFORCER (SE)
EVIL INVADERS (BE)
WITCH CROSS (DK)
RANGER (FI)
TRIAL (SE)
TERMINUS (IRL)
BLIZZEN (DE)
LORD FIST (FI)
EVIL-LYN (FI)

Bethain

Developer
I realise most of this thread is obscure metal and other random stuff, but I just found these and had to post them here. This is the music that shaped my formative years back in Bristol (probably why I'm a little tapped), all these are from Bristol based artists and some of my favourite records from back mid/late 90's time.

Don't even bother playing these in headphones tbh, play if you have a good sub or just nice setup in general. Otherwise not worth the effort.

Faelivrin

Insider
I would never ever ever ever have thought break beat did influenced your student stage (i am not sure myself if i am being serious or not)

Zoltan

Supporter
Well this one isn't really local, but I had opportunity to see him sing & play at a medieval fair here in Brussels, he is a very charismatic and friendly guy.

Ha and this one from around here, seen a concert of him and loved it.

Last edited:

burgzaza

Insider
Ok not that local, but at least from my country ;)
Oldies ! But Classics ! I'm not sure if they are well known in other places.

And another one of La Ruda, 'cause I used to listen to them so mutch back in the days ;)

And a 90's rap song, because why not !

Last edited:

Seedy

A very talented band from Halifax, Nova Scotia.

As for Halifax Metal, meet Orchid's Curse. This band is very "Panteraesque" My friend and I built the robot suit in the video.

MrDetonia

Bumping an ancient thread because why not.

Desert Mountain Tribe are a lesser known band that have played in my town a few times. Very well made psychedelic rock/shoegaze from the UK.

On a whole other note there's a guy here called goreshit who makes chiptune/drum'n'bass/breakcore/noisy-electronic-stuff. He has a lot of work that spans a fair few styles so there's probably something for everyone there.
https://goreshit.bandcamp.com/

Also if it counts I make electronic stuff :3
https://soundcloud.com/mrdetonia

Avramovic

Supporter
hmm. Okay, I'm game!

Here's a nice little song for our current president, patriarch, head of mafia etc:
btw, this band god banned from media and venues because of this and other anti-government songs. It's what happens in Serbia on a daily basis last 6 years.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.