Is it possible to get the Voulge in dugeon mode?

Don Kanaille

Insider
I´m a fan of polearms and they are the weapon class I am the most comfortable with. I started actively looking for a voulge when I noticed that the character in the Exanima trailer is using one to fight the two skellingtons.

However, despite clearing the dugeon a few times, including the latest version, I was never able to find a voulge. There are plenty of billhooks starting early on and I tend to use one for most of level 1 and 2. And then there are bardiches later. However, both of them are rather short, not really longer than the 2h swords, and the billhook lacks cutting power and has a small head while the bardiche is fairly unbalanced and slow. Thus, I´d love to get my hands on a voulge (or even better, a Halberd).

I´ve had my eyes open, but I did not find anything longer than a billhook in the world, especially not in the likely places like the armory or the forge. I also never encountered an enemy using one of those. Maybe the voulge can be a random find in a container? I managed to find a battle axe in a closet once, so maybe a polearm would be possible, too.

Does anybody know?

MrMerks

I've gotten multiple Voulges. There's one or two either in the armory in the second or third level.
I've also encountered enemys with them. It might just be bad luck on your end

MrMerks

They're hidden in plain sight on the shelves.
if i play through the game today i'll provide screenshots.

There are only bardishes and bills in the armouries on the second and the third levels... Maybe I've been missed something or there are some "zeds" who equiped with this?

Zotis

I have meticulously killed almost every zombie in the map, and I have all three levels memorised, there are no Voulges. MrMerks, you're probably just confusing it with another weapon.

Don Kanaille

Insider
So, if there really is no voulge to be found... does this mean, in order to make their trailer, that @Madoc and the devs broke the rules of a consistent world which apply to everyone equally?
Blasphemy! The game has been compromised, I want my funds back!

So, if there really is no voulge to be found... does this mean, in order to make their trailer, that @Madoc and the devs broke the rules of a consistent world which apply to everyone equally?
Ha-ha, you're funny! ;) Don't give up, maybe voulge will be on the next stage.

Tony

Insider
There were several other differences which were added for the sake of making the trailer. Did you notice the zombies on the cart and the corpse strapped to the table? That table and cart are in the game but no corpses are in that room.

Good joke, btw. Made me chuckle ;).

Don Kanaille

Insider
There were several other differences which were added for the sake of making the trailer. Did you notice the zombies on the cart and the corpse strapped to the table? That table and cart are in the game but no corpses are in that room.
Well, the missing voulge is the only one that personally disappoints me xD

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.