I'm new, What version do i have?

Greetings people of Exanima and Sui Generis.
I am fairly new to Exanima, a friend of mine downloaded it on my computer approximately midsummer of 2015, and i was not very good at it, but just a few months ago i started getting really into it and i remembered him saying the game wasnt done yet, so i looked it up and I purchased the current version on steam and will be downloading it once i have a more reliable internet connection.

I am curious to know exactly how old the version i have is, i only even cleared the first level yesterday and played through the second and third today. i knew my arena is seriously outdated, as i can only fight the same sets of novice and expert npcs, but ive been reading about a 4th level, and when i beat the 3rd, it just ended with a "to be continued..." im very excited to see the current version and all its changes. im hoping the fighting hasnt gotten more complicated, i just got good.

Tony

Insider
There is currently 5 levels and an additional arena mode with progression where you can earn money, buy gear, train hirelings/recruits, etc. The next story level should be released in the near future as well which will add several new mechanics.

:O thats awesome. im so excited. i didnt even know about the 5th level. or money. i cant wait to check it out.

how do i find out what version i have? and how old it is?

Tony

Insider
:O thats awesome. im so excited. i didnt even know about the 5th level. or money. i cant wait to check it out.

how do i find out what version i have? and how old it is?
In the main game start screen check the lower left corner for the version number and you can check the update subforum to find what the latest release version is (and how old your version is).

In the main game start screen check the lower left corner for the version number and you can check the update subforum to find what the latest release version is (and how old your version is).
wow, it says v 0.5.3.1, the current one which im downloading is 0.6.5.4 (but im sure you know that)

i think i have the 5.3.1 patch, not just the 5.3, but im not sure, either way its about as old as i thought it was. its going to be a bit weird going through such a rapid change since i havent been following the games progression before now.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.