Hammerfight - basically 2D Exanima...kind of.

zhuliks

Insider
Hammerfight is a game where you control a small flying ship that has a weapon attached to it. There are no attack buttons or anything like it, you just control where the ship flies with a mouse, rest is physics. Put a huge ball of steel hanging on a chain to your ship and then swing it with circular ship motions or put a sword. that operates in similar fashion, but you can also thrust with it or why not both? You attack with weapons only using physics and ship movements.

Game has a story mode and arena, haha, where did I see that before?

Also game has support for several mouses simultaneously!!! Plug in second mouse and play with a friend on arena!

Game was made by 1 man and is dirt cheap on steam. Game screenshots on steam are not really impressive compared to what game feels to play, spinning up a huge rock on longest chain and then smacking enemy ship or a monster with it is VERY satisfying.

MindSliver

DUUUUUUDE I bought this game just the other day and I remember thinking, "holy crap this is helicopter Exanima" XD. by the way, if you buy this game you may as well buy a spare keyboard because you will snap at least one in half... totes worth it though because it's amazing.

zhuliks

Insider
DUUUUUUDE I bought this game just the other day and I remember thinking, "holy crap this is helicopter Exanima" XD. by the way, if you buy this game you may as well buy a spare keyboard because you will snap at least one in half... totes worth it though because it's amazing.
Keyboard? But you dont even need keyboard, just have a good mouse with high sensitivity, put mouse sensitivity to hight in menu too, grab a rock on a chain and kill anything that comes your way (well sword against bugs probably, but really any chained weapon leaves all others behind)

MindSliver

oh I know you don't need the keyboard... but it's right there and easy to smash/throw/whatever you like after you've lost a fight against 7 heavily armored foes for the 10th time in a row XD

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.