Forum Feedback

Community is classy so far. You can tell some folks here are a bit on the younger side of things, but they know to behave. :D

Developers are a little reserved, but they have to keep some distance, of course and are probably under pressure with the whole Kickstarter story. Still, they answer and reply to people.

I love the forum design, the colours, theme, not too bright not too dark. Software works excellently (on my end), very fast and no glitches so far.

I only wonder, why people are "liking" my posts to much, lol. That is odd.
You know you love me.

Tony

Insider
The Hedge Knight... you're suppose to look into someone's eyes as you wave a pocketwatch back and forth while speaking in a monotonous voice. Psychomorph saw through your evil plan to hypnotize him. o_O

Reactions: Rob

eleve

Insider
It's a thread option as well as a user pref. When you respond in a thread using the extended form (click on More Options) you can see that there is an option to get mails on thread activity. It is on by default and I would guess the same is true for the form at the bottom of the page.

Sunpeece

Insider
Get rid of signatures, they're distracting and are just clutter. Take a look at the Blockland forums for example. One of the most thriving communities on the internet due to the simplistic forum UI.

Xumbik

Insider
As long as signatures are restricted to height size, it's fine! No more than 200px!

Oh, I had some issues with the top login-bar on my laptop earlier! Never had this issue on my stationary PC though. Could be my laptop though, not necessarily on your end!

As Psy said, I love this forum. I've gotten more likes than posts, and I guess that's a good thing! The community rocks (so far) and I don't really want to jinx it. The dev team is epic. I'm going to like it here! :)

calithlin

Insider
I'd very much like to see a section of the forum devoted to linking at dev posts -- a 'Dev Tracker' was great in the SWTOR forums once more people started coming in, as it let users jump right to the newest official information.

Sunpeece

Insider
I enjoy the liking of posts feature. It cuts down on the useless posts saying "I agree" or something along those lines. Let us keep posts full of content that is worth posting :)

JamesButlin

Insider
In the Preferences/Settings, in Contact Details/Messaging Preferences, I unchecked the option "Receive email when a new conversation message is received", but I still receive notifications in my e-mail when someone replied to a thread I participated in. Shouldn't it be off?
No, that's for Private messages (called conversations on here).

You'll want to find the setting under preferences that says "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply... and receive email notifications of replies"

JamesButlin

Insider
Get rid of signatures, they're distracting and are just clutter. Take a look at the Blockland forums for example. One of the most thriving communities on the internet due to the simplistic forum UI.
Ahem.. " Show people's signatures with their messages" ;) (in preferences)

Cooper Holt

Insider
As long as signatures are restricted to height size, it's fine! No more than 200px!

Oh, I had some issues with the top login-bar on my laptop earlier! Never had this issue on my stationary PC though. Could be my laptop though, not necessarily on your end!

As Psy said, I love this forum. I've gotten more likes than posts, and I guess that's a good thing! The community rocks (so far) and I don't really want to jinx it. The dev team is epic. I'm going to like it here! :)
You have to click "Sign Up" and log in from there. :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.