Exanima Steam Keys

Brendan

Developer
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know Steam keys have been issued ready for the launch tomorrow and should be available to view on your account page now. You should also receive an email with them either tonight or tomorrow!

As usual please let me know if you have any trouble!

Thanks!

666jet

Insider
hey I've just thought what about the collectors addition? as i would have 4 normal steam keys which i have in an email/accounts page but what about the Collector's edition boxed copy will it be a separate code just saying because i don't want to redeem a normal code and not be able to redeem the Collector's edition when i get it

Brendan

Developer
hey I've just thought what about the collectors addition? as i would have 4 normal steam keys which i have in an email/accounts page but what about the Collector's edition boxed copy will it be a separate code just saying because i don't want to redeem a normal code and not be able to redeem the Collector's edition when i get it
Don't worry, these are just the Exanima Steam keys for now, you should eventually receive (completely unrelated) ones for SG too and your Collector's Edition is physical and will be in addition to everything else.

Murf

After the Steam launch will we be able to DL that latest version separately (not through steam) on the account page?

Brendan

Developer
After the Steam launch will we be able to DL that latest version separately (not through steam) on the account page?
Yeah sure, all versions will be released on our site too. Steam is completely optional for backers.

Fawz

Insider
Got my keys, but redeeming it doesn't add anything to my library. I guess it'll appear tomorrow when the game goes live on the early-access store? Eitherway good luck with the release, and thanks for providing keys in advance :)

Wonderboy2402

Supporter
Got my keys, but redeeming it doesn't add anything to my library. I guess it'll appear tomorrow when the game goes live on the early-access store? Eitherway good luck with the release, and thanks for providing keys in advance :)
Same with me. I tried restarting the client and no dice. We will have to wait and see tomorrow I suppose.

burgzaza

Insider
Yeah, worked for me, I've now Exanima in my Steam's library.
Detail, but I didn't recieved any mail from BM, I got the keys in my account page.

Vold

Insider
Clarification regarding the steam keys: As a collection edition backer (2 keys), am I allowed to give away one of them?

Kit

Insider
If I donated through the website for the Digital Alpha Tier after the game got released on steam, will I still get my 2 steam keys? Cause right now nothing is showing up and I'm worried I donated through the site when I wasn't meant to be able to anymore and now missed the keys unless its just gonna take a bit for them to show up now? No email for keys, and nothing shows up under the Steam Key(s) part in my account on the website.

Edit: Everything is good now, thank you Brendan! :)

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.